The General Football thread | Page 174 | Vital Football

The General Football thread

Seem chelsea are even more fucked than first thought.

Mount was added on to last years accounts, not this.

Means an additional £55 million black hole funded

How can Nikes product marketing team be so stupid as to change the colour of England's flag on the new football shirt?

Surely heads have rolled as the company misses every revenue forecast on projected sales.
It's worse than that, as it means the marketing dept and the senior management of the FA all signed off on it. FFS! What is wrong with these people?

Worse still, they've also now stuck two fingers up to England fans and refused to withdraw it.

I hope the sales are non-existent.

It was a pretty poor decision all round, shame because the general design has been very well received. How anyone can think that changing a country's long established emblem is acceptable is beyond stupid and is compounded by pathetic attempts to pass it off as a homage to our '66 side, they will more than likely all be turning in their graves!

How can Nikes product marketing team be so stupid as to change the colour of England's flag on the new football shirt?

Surely heads have rolled as the company misses every revenue forecast on projected sales.
Imagine the uproar if the Sweaty Socks had their badge changed lol!

It was first agreed to the change by a geezer who has now moved on!

Guess who? but also guess without sounding racist what his colour is?

Another bloody England hater!

Keep St George on my shirt, keep me English
Me being English, all I can muttley that's a fcuking big DITTO.

As I have said before try fcuking around/altering wiv Sweaty Socks Flag, jeez there would have been a bloody melt down, ditto even swapping the Welsh Dragon for a Pussy Cat!

Only the English get picked on and blamed for every bloody thing. Grrrr!

It was a pretty poor decision all round, shame because the general design has been very well received. How anyone can think that changing a country's long established emblem is acceptable is beyond stupid and is compounded by pathetic attempts to pass it off as a homage to our '66 side, they will more than likely all be turning in their graves!
It's the first subtle move toward having a Middle Eastern flag and a new design incorporating the images of Buddha and Allah on the emblem. England’s home game will be in Asia in the near future. ;)