FFP charges? | Page 92 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

The basic unfairness is announcing a possible penalty, then not deciding what it is until such a late stage of the season.

Doesn't excuse poor performances, but it can't help the players to have an uncertain fate hanging over them. To delay the announcement one game more - a vital game against Luton - adds insult to injury. Any points deduction handed out so late in the season should be suspended till the following season (which also gives the club a fair chance to appeal without that adding further uncertainty for the remaining games).

Why Would PL lawyers need the weekend to review findings,, they are independent. The report is the report. They cannot challenge the report or seek clarification except through appeal. The PL can publish report but give No Comment, till Monday. They have all weekend to prepare to read react and respond. Unless, of course it isn’t independent. VAR could have a look at it. That fills me with confidence.

Why Would PL lawyers need the weekend to review findings,, they are independent. The report is the report. They cannot challenge the report or seek clarification except through appeal. The PL can publish report but give No Comment, till Monday. They have all weekend to prepare to read react and respond. Unless, of course it isn’t independent. VAR could have a look at it. That fills me with confidence.
Well the Everton hearings had very detailed reports which I presume the premier league wanted to go through before passing on to the club and to the press. For us I would expect again a lesser detailed report but still for lawyers to explain any legal complexities if need be to the premier league officials. Just a possible explanation mate

Well the Everton hearings had very detailed reports which I presume the premier league wanted to go through before passing on to the club and to the press. For us I would expect again a lesser detailed report but still for lawyers to explain any legal complexities if need be to the premier league officials. Just a possible explanation mate
That was my first thought but they can’t alter the report or findings. They can release the report without comment. They can spend all weekend, even longer dissecting the report. Would expect Forest and the public get full report not a lesser redacted report. Delaying report smacks of lack of transparency. It smacks of unfairness and under handed dealing.

The fact it was supposed to be today but is now Monday & Man City might eventually be charged in 2028 . everything about this bullshit cobbled together bollocks, the fact that we are being charged on profitability when we actually made £20m more is ridiculous & the acceptable losses would make thick Liz weap this whole FFP screams Tory scum economics it relies on a bunch of racist criminals propping up a corrupt system & some how magically through some benevolent ghost of Christmas past it’ll some how make Macclesfield & Rotherham richer

Fucking Tory scum *****. Liars thieves and nonces & it’s the same ***** running football

***** everywhere ruining everything it’s about time someone who isn’t a complete ****, thieving incompetent nonce was given a chance at running things, the torch needs to be passed

The fact it was supposed to be today but is now Monday & Man City might eventually be charged in 2028 . everything about this bullshit cobbled together bollocks, the fact that we are being charged on profitability when we actually made £20m more is ridiculous & the acceptable losses would make thick Liz weap this whole FFP screams Tory scum economics it relies on a bunch of racist criminals propping up a corrupt system & some how magically through some benevolent ghost of Christmas past it’ll some how make Macclesfield & Rotherham richer

Fucking Tory scum *****. Liars thieves and nonces & it’s the same ***** running football

***** everywhere ruining everything it’s about time someone who isn’t a complete ****, thieving incompetent nonce was given a chance at running things, the torch needs to be passed

good to see the whole thing hasn't made you too angry chap.

any penalty and I will, of course, be joining you.

That was my first thought but they can’t alter the report or findings. They can release the report without comment. They can spend all weekend, even longer dissecting the report. Would expect Forest and the public get full report not a lesser redacted report. Delaying report smacks of lack of transparency. It smacks of unfairness and under handed dealing.
It was just our initial hearing was 2 days whilst Evertons was 5 days so obviously more complicated so would expect our report not to be so detailed but still think if it was sent to the premier league today they would want to look at it over the weekend to asses any implications. Otherwise why would it not be published today?

Would you expect anything else than a lack of transparency, unfairness and underhanded dealing with anything to do with the maggot infested Premier League?

Last edited:
Rumour on twitter at the moment is 3 pts and no appeal.

I will be very angry if the club accept that, as it just shows they really fucked up
If they fucked up they fucked up, that can never be changed.

Forget who/how/when/why would you take the 3 points deduction and move on?

I'd bite their hands off for that. We just need to outperform Luton and we're safe. Our run in is much less dangerous.
We shouldn't bite their hands off; we are being utterly shafted, having done nothing wrong and everyone else on the verge of breathing suddenly being given a reprieve by new rules. It's utter bullshit.

Our run in isn't less dangerous if any of those teams we play plan on taking any set pieces

We shouldn't bite their hands off; we are being utterly shafted, having done nothing wrong and everyone else on the verge of breathing suddenly being given a reprieve by new rules. It's utter bullshit.

Our run in isn't less dangerous if any of those teams we play plan on taking any set pieces

Agree with this 100%, they are delaying punishing any of the "big" clubs so they can give them a free pass with the new rules.

Everton got their points deduction reduced substantially on appeal so it must be worth a shot.

Rumour on twitter at the moment is 3 pts and no appeal.

I will be very angry if the club accept that, as it just shows they really fucked up
Any idea who instigated the rumour? Evertons appeal was leaked by Daniel Ornstein I think the day before they heard officially. Wasn’t him was it?
I’m also not sure the IC can make the non appeal part of the sentence.
If it’s true I would take it though