Forest v Wham | Page 16 | Vital Football

Forest v Wham

Dominguez has been a cracking signing. He doesn't get many mentions, but he's better than Frueler by a country mile, and has the potential to be better than Mangala
He has played in the defensive two and in the attacking three and I still can’t say where he is best. He is most useful to us in the two but the reality is that he has the quality to do either. Phenomenal signing.

I will be interested in formations and selections in these next 3 games. Do we keep the 4-2-3-1 due to Villas high line especially at home.

I dont think we want Tavares marking Bailey, so I would play Aina at LB.

Id also be tempted to play Sangare, but Danilo and Dominguez were great yesterday. Maybe all 3 if we play 4-3-3?
Tavares linking with CHO is the standout from last few games.
If CHO is fit, Tavares is nailed on to start.
Sangaree for Danilo who is improving every game is the conundrum, either way they will both get minutes, just a question of who starts.

Tavares linking with CHO is the standout from last few games.
If CHO is fit, Tavares is nailed on to start.
Sangaree for Danilo who is improving every game is the conundrum, either way they will both get minutes, just a question of who starts.
Exactly. It is a version of the Djed Spence/ Brennan Johnson connection., where each is massively improved by the other.

VARin spotlight again. Williams clear,pen. Not obvious?

Holgate initially given as a yellow, VAR upgrades to red. Correctly. But how was VAR allowed to intervene on an upgrade but not allowed to intervene in Boly case? Makes no sense. Am in favour of VAR but consistency and rule changes are required. All premiership clubs have VAR and all have big screens, put it on big screen and let’s hear the discussion between ref, assistants and VAR. At least we may understand why some decisions are being made.

Crazy when clubs pay for an expert referee to tell them how rules are interpreted.

Easy for Gary to sit and say, when he's got no skin in the game. If Man Utd were facing the prospect of relegation because (amongst other factors) referees lacked basic competence - but only ever against you and never in your favour - then he'd be singing a different tune.

The future of our club will be altered dramatically by relegation, which is more likely due to the number of points we've been cost by referees. Referees who now have bloody technology to catch the mistakes, and they still don't, can't or won't catch them. PGMOL and VAR are the embarrassment Mr Neville.

We've got such strength in depth in central midfield that it seems pointless trying to name which pairing should be played. What we need, and I think it's what we've got, is players who give everything for as long as possible.
The DCM role must take a particularly heavy toll on players so it's so good to have Sangare, Yates Dominguez, Danilo and Kouyate in the mix. Also when any of the starters picks up a yellow it lessens their effectiveness so it's good to be able to change things without weakening the team.

Dominguez has been a cracking signing. He doesn't get many mentions, but he's better than Frueler by a country mile, and has the potential to be better than Mangala

Better than Freuler? Give over! Freulers a Swiss international and did amazing things that you simply cannot see!

Seriously though, Dominguez is an absolutely fantastic player - without doubt one of the best I’ve seen at Forest. Great passing, great reaction speed, quick to move the ball, good under pressure, works his arse off, and a tenacious hard tackling little bastard to go with it. He’s only 25 as well… absolute steal!

Better than Freuler? Give over! Freulers a Swiss international and did amazing things that you simply cannot see!

Seriously though, Dominguez is an absolutely fantastic player - without doubt one of the best I’ve seen at Forest. Great passing, great reaction speed, quick to move the ball, good under pressure and a tenacious hard tackling little bastard to go with it. He’s only 25 as well… absolute steal!
I would point out that Freuler is doing really well back in Italy and may have been more useful under Nuno but…

Dominguez is a massive upgrade for what we need. The speed with which he can swap pssses with players and the accuracy and range of his passing is superb. Then there’s his work rate. He seems to be everywhere. Definitely one of the best that I have seen.

I would point out that Freuler is doing really well back in Italy and may have been more useful under Nuno but…

Dominguez is a massive upgrade for what we need. The speed with which he can swap pssses with players and the accuracy and range of his passing is superb. Then there’s his work rate. He seems to be everywhere. Definitely one of the best that I have seen.

He’s doing well back in Italy because he can play at his slow pace.

I’m all for certain players not working under certain managers, but not playing a forward pass when it’s on, not getting stuck in or winning any headers and just generally wandering around doing nothing throwing your arms about had nothing to do with who coached him

I'm not really sure we need an expert referee to tell us how the rules are being interpreted ....
It's on an "as and when" consultancy basis, and I'd assume adds weight to queries and complaints addressed to PGMOL.

As someone who was advocating putting the best people into position to make the club run better a short while ago, I'm not sure why you'd object to NFFC seeking expert advice from a highly experienced former ref.

It's on an "as and when" consultancy basis, and I'd assume adds weight to queries and complaints addressed to PGMOL.

As someone who was advocating putting the best people into position to make the club run better a short while ago, I'm not sure why you'd object to NFFC seeking expert advice from a highly experienced former ref.

From an optics point of view it makes sense, but what more is Clattenberg supposed to say beyond, "its clear that the PGMOL are all a bunch of corrupt *****"?

Easy for Gary to sit and say, when he's got no skin in the game. If Man Utd were facing the prospect of relegation because (amongst other factors) referees lacked basic competence - but only ever against you and never in your favour - then he'd be singing a different tune.

The future of our club will be altered dramatically by relegation, which is more likely due to the number of points we've been cost by referees. Referees who now have bloody technology to catch the mistakes, and they still don't, can't or won't catch them. PGMOL and VAR are the embarrassment Mr Neville.

Yes it's funny how he was saying it has calmed down- ask Luton fans if they feel that way. Casimiro should have gone.