Forest v Wham | Page 15 | Vital Football

Forest v Wham

Looks like the key to the rest of our season is actually going to be our away performances. With games still to play away at Luton, Everton, Sheffield United and Burnley we should have a decent chance of picking up some points, and we certainly can't afford to donate three points to Luton and Everton. We have some pretty difficult home games , with the best chance of some points the two Easter home games against Palace and Fulham, followed by Wolves coming here.

Awoniyi had a relatively quiet game, but he still had Zouma on toast.

No wonder they're struggling, their defence is shit.

It’s not just their defence on that showing in isolation I’d have not taken any of their players over ours.

Lol, look at Elanga's assists and the company that puts him in

View attachment 71680
Note- first Man Utd player appears in joint 20th position

Haha and they were just making a big thing right now on sky about Garnacho and his 2 assists. Cannot believe how much of a deal we got with Elanga.

There is so much more to come from him, I was worried about his decision making earlier in the season but his vast improvement in that area shows his ability to learn and improve. Continued exposure to game time is just going to keep on improving him.

Could not have been a better weekend.

Good, deserved win in a tricky game against a good side, not a banker in any way.

Only Wolves and us in the bottom half have (so far) won and most lost.

Four points clear of Luton, which is important - our next three are a nightmare ( Villa and Brighton away, Liverpool at home) but their next two aren't good either (Liverpool away, Man City home, before Palace away)

Good, deserved win in a tricky game against a good side, not a banker in any way.

Four points clear of Luton, which is important - our next three are a nightmare ( Villa and Brighton away, Liverpool at home) but their next two aren't good either (Liverpool away, Man City home, before Palace away)
Can't make my mind up what I want from tomorrow night's game

Villa and Brighton away
Liverpool at home

I think we could take 3 points plus tbh

We carry a lot of threats now and we are playing with good desire

The opposition won't be expecting easy games against us

I will be interested in formations and selections in these next 3 games. Do we keep the 4-2-3-1 due to Villas high line especially at home.

I dont think we want Tavares marking Bailey, so I would play Aina at LB.

Id also be tempted to play Sangare, but Danilo and Dominguez were great yesterday. Maybe all 3 if we play 4-3-3?

I will be interested in formations and selections in these next 3 games. Do we keep the 4-2-3-1 due to Villas high line especially at home.

I dont think we want Tavares marking Bailey, so I would play Aina at LB.

Id also be tempted to play Sangare, but Danilo and Dominguez were great yesterday. Maybe all 3 if we play 4-3-3?

Got to keep it tight v Villa

But surely we can hit their high line with pace on the break

More than once