Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3133 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Man Utd pretty average for the most part….and still somehow get 3 points when they hardly deserve one. Second week running. And the commentator says ‘Man Utd roll on’….! Just fuck off!
Did you hear 3 points closer to the champions league after Spurs slipped up yesterday - no mention Villa still remain 5 points ahead with an immense goal difference

They get away with murder don’t they?
The football authorities fall over themselves to support them.
I remember Bernstein, who was a big wheel in the Premier League, saying that the financial success of the P.L. depended on a successful Manchester Utd.
They’d never be allowed to fail. The foreign plastics are worth too much to the P.L.

Just turned the Man Utd love in on Sky off……..talking an absolute load of bollocks for the most part lead by the impartial pundit, Gary Neville!
I did exactly the same - but at the final whistle - you can’t get away from the commentary tho unless you mute the tv - Rashford dancing comment was a real toe curler especially as he tripped over the ball just after

Clearly it's more beneficial to certain parties to have Man Utd or Spurs in the Champions League.

"Ooooh Casemirio is a lucky boy" says Gary Neville, and it will be forgotten by next weekend.

It's not sport anymore and it needs to be investigated.
Matches like that are the whole country against Man Utd, only United fans ever want United to win but they are big business around the world full of plastics

Clearly it's more beneficial to certain parties to have Man Utd or Spurs in the Champions League.

"Ooooh Casemirio is a lucky boy" says Gary Neville, and it will be forgotten by next weekend.

It's not sport anymore and it needs to be investigated.
If I put on my business specs it is more beneficial. They bring a lot more eyes to the competition and they see us as some small club with an okay following.

Thats why I hate when people were saying Luton shouldnt be in the league. They've got here on merit, that's the same mentality people will have if they see us in the Champions Lge. over United or even Spurs.

The Premier Lge. and UEFA are completely fucked up because they're not for profit organizations. They're supposed to be a Governing body. Anytime you hear grow the game, it just means increasing profits and lining their own pockets.

If it wasn't for my love for the Villa the absolute bias and bullshit from SKY and other agents would make me walk away from top flight football.
Even going back to when we beat Ipswich to the title, the Bobby Robson love in took priority over us winning the title followed by the European Cup.

If it wasn't for my love for the Villa the absolute bias and bullshit from SKY and other agents would make me walk away from top flight football.
Even going back to when we beat Ipswich to the title, the Bobby Robson love in took priority over us winning the title followed by the European Cup.
Don't matter mate. We still won them and they can't take them off us. 😁😁

Utd's luck will run out. Imagine if they hadn't got that deflected goal and it ended 1-1. They would be back in crisis. The pressure on them is immense and these guys aren't up to it.

Why is Tuchel perceived to be an elite manager?

He seems to do a pretty shit job at Chelsea and now he is failing at Bayern. You'd think they would fuck him off and get someone decent in. I wonder if Klopp will be looking for a job in Germany soon.

Are you feewwing gwumpy?
Are you moonlighting as a TV licence Bailiff?

Awesome Season 3 GIF by Billions

Kalvin Phillips is exactly the sort of player we would have signed not too long ago.

I always worry about the motivation of players like that. He took the Citeh money and sat on the bench for a few years. He knew he wasn't getting picked so I would imagine he eased off in training. He has all the money he will ever need now. He won some medals he didn't deserve with Citeh. Will he push himself to put in that extra 10% to get West Ham from 9th to 7th or 8th? I don't think so.

Is he a bad player or a dickhead? I don't think so either but the margins are so fine in football that the extra 10% that he can't motivate himself to give makes a big difference.