Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3128 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I've got better things in life to worry about than MotD's running order when Spurs fucked up, and Arsenal scored five and we beat giants Fulham.

God yawn.

Watkins' finish, Bailey's pass, the penalty. Nah, let's talk production decisions in the wrong thread anyway.

Christ - why did I come on?

Ah yes.
Be in the England squad though won’t he .

Going the same way as Rodwell etc. These players don’t learn do they . Citeh just wanted to hoover up certain players to stop others getting them.

So Englands spine in the summer will be Pickford, Maguire, Phillips, Henderson and a washed up Kane(who I still rate but) and a recall for Sterling. Time to follow another sport this summer for sure.

So Englands spine in the summer will be Pickford, Maguire, Phillips, Henderson and a washed up Kane(who I still rate but) and a recall for Sterling. Time to follow another sport this summer for sure.
Hopefully we’ll get knocked out as soon as possible to stop the fans silliness in terms of ‘ it’s caaaaaaming ome’ and so they don’t embarrass us again as per euro 21.

think Phillips can be safely dropped by Gareth now he's not at City but even moreso because he'll be cracking one off for the chance to put the man u youngster in -

spine of the team Pickford, Stones, Rice , Bellingham Kane -looks a bit better

#it'scominhome

Ah yes.
Be in the England squad though won’t he .

Going the same way as Rodwell etc. These players don’t learn do they . Citeh just wanted to hoover up certain players to stop others getting them.

Funny how all England managers end up the same. They come in and talk about a clean sheet. They pick the new up-and-coming players. Very quickly the squad gets established and they stick with the same old players regardless of form or circumstance until they get sacked.

If Southgate doesn’t start with Bellingham then he is a bigger bellend than I already thought. He is truly world class at the world’s biggest club.
I think Bellingham will start it’s Foden that probably won’t with a rejuvenated Sterling battling his way back in after contributing to Chelsea’s revival of finishing a magnificent 8th in the league