Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3134 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Why is Tuchel perceived to be an elite manager?

He seems to do a pretty shit job at Chelsea and now he is failing at Bayern. You'd think they would fuck him off and get someone decent in. I wonder if Klopp will be looking for a job in Germany soon.
do slightly worry that Bayern might like a decent manager when they boot Tommy Tuchel.

Anyway - Rob Edwards disgracefully bringing the game into disrepute by saying how it is

Why is Tuchel perceived to be an elite manager?

He seems to do a pretty shit job at Chelsea and now he is failing at Bayern. You'd think they would fuck him off and get someone decent in. I wonder if Klopp will be looking for a job in Germany soon.

I've a similar opinion of him. That champions league win, which was in my opinion a pretty lucky win with a squad on the downslide, seems to have got him a place on the pedestal.

He's been nothing short of awful at Bayern, especially considering Naglesman was sacked last season because the board were worried he wouldn't win the treble. He's even been given a Lewandowski replacement which Naglesman wasn't.

The only conclusion I can make is that he must interview well and impress owners only for him to eventually be exposed like the scouse fraud he worked with.
I think if you can bamboozle them with transitions and rest defending and all the other new phrases that have appeared in the last few years, the owners seem to suck it up, it's much more fashionable than Mowbray, it's just that sometimes experience in man management wins, over arrogant knob heads