Transfers - Summer 2024 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Transfers - Summer 2024

Some are suggesting we've made Roony Bardghji at the top of our list for the summer ...he certainly looks the business at the moment...

Exciting times .. there are a lot of very young , very talented players on our books .

I’ve read in several outlets that Ange met Bergvall and almost “promised “
him first team status next season

We are also being heavily linked with Raphina at Barca .

Does anyone know when Ndombele ‘s contract expires . He seems to have been with us for years and years .

Having Forster as back up keeper is a nightmare situation.
Our back line is geared around being able to play the ball to Vicario , to his feet , and run into space to receive the ball back from him .

That goes out of the window the moment Forster gets on the pitch , unless of course he has been trained to be a sweeper keeper / last man in defence / move starter .

I doubt it .

Our whole strategy will disappear.

Having Forster as back up keeper is a nightmare situation.
Our back line is geared around being able to play the ball to Vicario , to his feet , and run into space to receive the ball back from him .

That goes out of the window the moment Forster gets on the pitch , unless of course he has been trained to be a sweeper keeper / last man in defence / move starter .

I doubt it .

Our whole strategy will disappear.
It's why I voiced my opposition to him getting a new deal. He is a good keeper but totally unsuited to this sort of sweeper / keeper role.

He's an old dog that can't learn the skills needed to be one.

I hope our view isn't tested. It could be a disaster.

Last edited: