FFP charges? | Page 57 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

Luton won't get a huge amount more than 30-32 points. Palace are in doo-doo, Brentford I think will be OK, they have the quality returning in Wissa and Mmbop.
Everton are fragile and no depth.

We now have a good squad after a good transfer window, Nuno is light and day as far as a Premier League coach is concerned, compared to Cooper (none intended).

We will get over 40 points, which even with a deduction, will see us safe.

Chill everyone, we are now a good Prem team.
I think Luton will continue to pick up points at a steady rate and will be in the survival mix. Brentford unfortunately will be fine.

Palace’s season depends entirely on whether they can keep Olise and Eze fit for long enough while Everton’s bubble seems to have burst.

We are behind where we were points-wise for last season and need to start getting some wins. I won’t be chilling until we are six points clear or more.

I think Luton will continue to pick up points at a steady rate and will be in the survival mix. Brentford unfortunately will be fine.

Palace’s season depends entirely on whether they can keep Olise and Eze fit for long enough while Everton’s bubble seems to have burst.

We are behind where we were points-wise for last season and need to start getting some wins. I won’t be chilling until we are six points clear or more.
If any one of Adebayo, Morris or Barkley go down injured for any time, that equation changes a lot for Luton.

We are 3 points down on where we were this time last year and the points range between 18 and 12 is very similar. Stating the obvious, nobody from 17 to 12th can say with any certainty that they are safe and just looing at what happened last season if just one of those 6 teams outside of the bottom 3 strings a couple of results together, then it will be massive.

1707222222499.png

1707222307529.png

The bottom 6 are all in action on Saturday and if we can get a result - preferably a win but even a draw will help - Sundays table will make interesting reading.

1707222728408.png

Then there's the P&S/FFP shaped elephant in the room and how we handle the pressure now. Again, it's all obvious, but we just need to concentrate on our own game and pick up a couple of wins and hope that we do this as the teams around us drop some.

Hopefully as we some of our players come back and into fitness, we can do that.

Last season we had a great January which saw us top of the form table, then went an awful run with Shelvey in the side, where we couldn't buy a win

We won't go on a run like that again, and I predict we'll average over 1.25 points/game for the remainder of this campaign.

Trust me :cool:

Luton won't get a huge amount more than 30-32 points. Palace are in doo-doo, Brentford I think will be OK, they have the quality returning in Wissa and Mmbop.
Everton are fragile and no depth.

We now have a good squad after a good transfer window, Nuno is light and day as far as a Premier League coach is concerned, compared to Cooper (none intended).

We will get over 40 points, which even with a deduction, will see us safe.

Chill everyone, we are now a good Prem team.
I need to speak to Zed to get a more balanced predicted synopsis chap.

Last season we had a great January which saw us top of the form table, then went an awful run with Shelvey in the side, where we couldn't buy a win

We won't go on a run like that again, and I predict we'll average over 1.25 points/game for the remainder of this campaign.

Trust me :cool:
I find it a great cause for concern when you start quoting numbers