Premier League Match Thread: AFC Bournemouth Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by the PGMOL complaints department (otherwise known as a bin) | Page 9 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: AFC Bournemouth Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by the PGMOL complaints department (otherwise known as a bin)

Of course I am . Don’t talk shit to me and then cry once I come back at you.

How you don’t know this by now is staggering ..,
I ain't crying dude, because I don't care. Just pointing out that you are bang out of order again. Maybe listen when people tell you that for a change

Right it’s raining & Bournemouth aren’t winning can see this getting called off now

Unable to watch today - how's the keeper looking?
Statistically - ask Pope.

For those who are watching, he's looked calm with the ball at his feet.
Has a very, very big fist on him (@Apollyon has heard and felt similar)
Quick off his line, and his kicking is acceptable.

IMO, whilst its only 45 mins, a definite upgrade on Teary Turner and Count Vlach.

However, the chat pre-KO was that his international clearance hadnt been processed and he's conceded a goal...so, statisically, he's L1 standard at best.

I ain't crying dude, because I don't care. Just pointing out that you are bang out of order again. Maybe listen when people tell you that for a change

I wouldn’t listen to anything you had to say - ever. You’re not my kind of person.

Snakey , Disingenuous, condescending, hypocritical.

All the worst kind of traits in a bloke.

Run along now and watch the stats and leave us to watch the match 👍

How’s that not a second yellow that’s the second time he’s done that since he was booked