Premier League Match Thread: AFC Bournemouth Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by the PGMOL complaints department (otherwise known as a bin) | Page 23 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: AFC Bournemouth Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by the PGMOL complaints department (otherwise known as a bin)

Having to answer stupid questions. How’s CHO? Well less than 24 hrs ago some 6 foot four thug attacked him from behind, nearly broke his leg, certainly raked his calf and Achilles, no where near the ball. He is badly bruised as a minimum, has a heavy limp and is probably out for the next two weeks or four games as a minimum. Just returning from an Achilles injury and someone does that. Doesn’t help his confidence. Will be in medical room for a while. Anywhere else it would be GBH. Bournemouth had another player who should of had three yellow cards but I and Omobamidele got one instead for suggesting it. They committed 19 fouls to our 12 and have the cheek to suggest we were physical. They repeatedly threw themselves to the ground, often accompanied by loud screams and holding head, despite nobody being near them. Next question.

The team on Wednesday will not feature Sels, Aina, Boly, Yates, Dominguez, Sangare, CHO, Rayna, Wood, Origi or Riberio. Elanga and Awoniyi available but still rusty.

Chris Wood out for 7-8 weeks… just fantastic, honestly. Excited to see Taiwo inevitably break down again in the next fortnight too.

Bart-Williams was slow, not languid.

The best players in the world don't have to necessarily do a lot of running. They know where to be. Sangare is exactly like that. Not perfect yet because he doesn't know the league yet, and he's had a stop and start season.

Did you notice that the better Mangala played, the less you noticed him? I suspect he did a lot less running this season.

And it's about the players around him. Just watch Sangare- it's difficult to do on TV because you don't get the perspective. But really watch him, especially when you are in the stands. He gets the ball and as soon as he has a bit of space he looks up, in the direction of space. He is immediately looking for that killer ball for one of ours to run onto. All to often there is no one there though, so he keeps it, looks for another opportunity and often gets swamped.

The players need to get used to playing with him.

But fucking hell, if he and Awoniyi can play a bit together and get on the same wavelength... Because with Sangare playing that quarterback role, Awoniyi is good enough to see Sangare get the ball and then just juggernaut his way into where the ball is going to get pinged.

Completely agree, although you can see his qualities just fine on tv if you have switched your autogrump off (hint for zed).
I'm also expecting mgw to be getting ball higher up the pitch.

If you have ability but don't apply that ability, what does that mean?

Attitude always trumps ability.

He does apply himself. It's like HIM and the great forest legend that was cafu. You seemed to have developed a dislike very early on for no particular reason.

Bantz.

It seems like having this job is massively inconveniencing for him.

Perhaps he wasn't explained the full extent of the situation when accepting the job.

If that's the case, having been in a similar position myself once having accepted a job thst I was 'oversold', the best thing to do is confront the management/ ownership about the problem/s and if these are not resolved or don't look like being resolved in an acceptable time frame, the best thing to do is resign as soon as possible in order to protect your reputation.
I think he is like me sick to death of the stupid questions that members of the press etc keep asking him. You would think they would learn that there are some questions that he is not going to answer so why waste time asking them, then they seem to repeat one another's questions, & expect a different outcome. I'd be fed up if I was him, media duties are clearly not his thing.

Weak in attack because of injuries. Weak in midfield due to suspensions and absence. Plenty of defenders and full/wing backs. Could play three at back, push wingbacks up in to midfield and make do with Kayoute and Danilo. Elanga and MGW supporting Awoniyi..

Alternative would be to push Murillo in to midfield.

Sangare will show his worth. We have to play him, get him settled and he’ll be an asset. Took Mangala until this season.

V City I’d play 3 at the back, with Oma, Felipe, Niakhate

Williams Danilo Kouyate toffolo

Osong Origi Tavares

Couldn’t care less if we go out

Sangare will show his worth. We have to play him, get him settled and he’ll be an asset. Took Mangala until this season.

V City I’d play 3 at the back, with Oma, Felipe, Niakhate

Williams Danilo Kouyate toffolo

Osong Origi Tavares

Couldn’t care less if we go out
Not sure if Origi is fit is he?

I think he is like me sick to death of the stupid questions that members of the press etc keep asking him. You would think they would learn that there are some questions that he is not going to answer so why waste time asking them, then they seem to repeat one another's questions, & expect a different outcome. I'd be fed up if I was him, media duties are clearly not his thing.

I like it. I find it funny. By the time it got to Owd Natalie, she was shivering.

VERY different to the Billy Davies treatment.