Premier League Match Thread: AFC Bournemouth Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by the PGMOL complaints department (otherwise known as a bin) | Page 8 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: AFC Bournemouth Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by the PGMOL complaints department (otherwise known as a bin)

Fell asleep before kickoff I’m afraid and only woke up after 37 minutes. Interesting reading the comments about earlier in the half because in the 13 mins I just watched I barely saw Bournemouth touch the ball. Might try and have a kip for the first half hour of the 2nd half too 😁

And you are desperate. So fucking desperate to prove yourself right. It's embarrassing. Have a word with yourself.

Whilst we were losing an absolutely vital six pointer, you were patting yourself on the back

You are a total and utter fucking hypocrite and a disingenuous gimp.

So because I praise the team for attacking I’m somehow “ patting myself on the back “ ???

You are absolutely delusional , weird , fucking strange - and I wouldn’t have you anywhere near the teaching profession you utter fucking simpleton.

No, I'm sat on my arse on my sofa, getting the Payola and BlackGold experience of following Forest
No, i mean, its not available on UK TV, so you wont be watching live...as others are.

Cool your jets, sunbeam, we're not losing and could well win this one!

We definitely grew into the game. Elanga hasn't got going yet.

Hudson odoi has a good touch and you know he has the quality if he tries to be positive.

Need to cut out some of the silly passes which could cost us. Poor concentration

You are a total and utter fucking hypocrite and a disingenuous gimp.

So because I praise the team for attacking I’m somehow “ patting myself on the back “ ???

You are absolutely delusional , weird , fucking strange - and I wouldn’t have you anywhere near the teaching profession you utter fucking simpleton.
What the fuck has my job got to do with it?

Somehow because you dislike what I say to you, I'm unsuitable to do my fucking job?

We definitely grew into the game. Elanga hasn't got going yet.

Hudson odoi has a good touch and you know he has the quality if he tries to be positive.

Need to cut out some of the silly passes which could cost us. Poor concentration

Very fair assessment not just giving away the early goal but we really did start terribly all over the pitch.

Keep the verbals up as I can see one of their players getting a red here as they very much in the Brentford mould think we should just roll over & let them win.

Also keep it to PM or just use the ignore function I have several including myself placed FIRMLY on ignore & makes this vile, vile forum at least only vile.