January Window | Page 55 | Vital Football

January Window

By the way chap, who does Sid James play in that chap?

@AdebolaCornflakes at this mornings MMM, can you please remind @The Fear to fix the blasted pop machine?

OKD is far too busy on a call
[/QUOTE]

We reminded him last week chap if you'd care to read the minutes that @Red Krayola kindly distributed.

He said he was planning on getting a man in, but in hindsight I dont think he was talking about the quote machine!!

@AdebolaCornflakes at this mornings MMM, can you please remind @The Fear to fix the blasted pop machine?

OKD is far too busy on a call

We reminded him last week chap if you'd care to read the minutes that @Red Krayola kindly distributed.

He said he was planning on getting a man in, but in hindsight I dont think he was talking about the quote machine!!
[/QUOTE]

Was it Robert Askwith, confessions of a pop machine fixer?

Really relieved to see this, because if this guy says it then it ain't happening

:cool:

"Arsenal and Manchester United have been linked with Morgan Gibbs-White, but the transfer of the English player is not a priority. "

Some heavy reporting there, linked with a player who is in turn not a priority.

I'd be intrigued to know what in the eyes of Ekrem Konour is a priority given his long-list of highly accurate tweets.

I think there is something in this, especially given some of the players we are being linked with. would be a disaster though if happened in jan but probably inevitable at some point

It'll be a summer sale with him, Murillo and probably Dominguez going.

We need them now to try and secure our status in the PL but we'll need the cash in the summer to finance acquisitions and comply with FFP whichever league we're in.

It'll be a summer sale with him, Murillo and probably Dominguez going.

We need them now to try and secure our status in the PL but we'll need the cash in the summer to finance acquisitions and comply with FFP whichever league we're in.
Why do you think Murillo and Dominguez are going?

Really relieved to see this, because if this guy says it then it ain't happening

Since Kalvin Phillips has gone on loan to West Ham United, I suspect Newcastle United could have (and would prefer) to buy him over Morgan Gibbs- White. The fact that they did not suggests that they have either no desire to buy Gibbs - White, or that they cannot make the numbers work for FFP.

Since Kalvin Phillips has gone on loan to West Ham United, I suspect Newcastle United could have (and would prefer) to buy him over Morgan Gibbs- White. The fact that they did not suggests that they have either no desire to buy Gibbs - White, or that they cannot make the numbers work for FFP.

There are only a handful of teams who could afford mgw, maybe less. Another season of consistently high performance and then we might have to be concerned. We only really need to shit ourselves if he learns how to shoot and take a set piece.