Do you believe we are in the title race? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Do you believe we are in the title race?

Can we win the PL?

• Yes, unquestionable

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Possible but will need alot of luck

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Nope, top 4 at best

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Not a chance, even of top 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Being DOGGED by injuries, just as we were beginning to get somewhere, was annoying. But I do believe we can get much further up. Getting our crew back will be interesting plus getting the new players sorted will be a revelation. Yes is my answer. We CAN GET BETTER AND CLIMB. There we are I’m shouting again. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!! Get yer fingers out.

By The way to those of you who have been close mates over the years who I’ve discussed personal things with. I’d like you to know that in October I lost my Helen of Over 50 years. Just now coming out of the woods a bit. As you know, many of you, I’m a Christian believer and God has always been my main stay in life and in this crisis has he’s also been that. Thanks for your support by the way in the past. My understanding and feeling go out to those of you who have endured like me or are still enduring the loss.

’Welshtel’.

Sorry for your loss my friend! We are all here for you brother. Keep on keeping on!

Being DOGGED by injuries, just as we were beginning to get somewhere, was annoying. But I do believe we can get much further up. Getting our crew back will be interesting plus getting the new players sorted will be a revelation. Yes is my answer. We CAN GET BETTER AND CLIMB. There we are I’m shouting again. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!! Get yer fingers out.

By The way to those of you who have been close mates over the years who I’ve discussed personal things with. I’d like you to know that in October I lost my Helen of Over 50 years. Just now coming out of the woods a bit. As you know, many of you, I’m a Christian believer and God has always been my main stay in life and in this crisis has he’s also been that. Thanks for your support by the way in the past. My understanding and feeling go out to those of you who have endured like me or are still enduring the loss.

’Welshtel’.

I'm so sorry to hear that Welshy! My thoughts are with you and you're loved ones. Stay strong and I hope your faith guides you to through such difficult times. Take care mate.

’Welshtel’.
So sorry to hear your news Welshtel, good to know you have your family and your faith to support you through this sad time. Don't forget we are all your family on VS and here for you as well.

’Welshtel’.
Jeez! Welshtel, I was smiling/nodding whilst reading you 1st para in total agreement then BOOM! back down to earth with a bang cos of your 2nd para.

I am so sorry mate for your loss, we! Mrs PY and myself send our heartfelt condolences.

Keep on looking to the very many happy memories, that are stored away, you had with Mrs Welshtel and we sincerely hope you can find what little comfort there is to find in your beliefs.

Am so sorry again mate!

I think we have a big chance we will be in Europe next season but what part is in our hands and the Spurs annual run-in. I am hoping this time we actually can survive the run in as in most other seasons even when easy on paper we bottle it and throw points away from not turning up or thinking it will be a walk over. We will not win the league not after dropping more points against Manure.

I believe we're on the right track & that's as good a place to start as any.

I've been impressed by a number of things but for me the most convincing stat is how every player has bought into Ange's game plan. That's not easy to emulate in the modern game. A lot of credit must be given to the players who continue to do us proud. Ange has us playing as a unit again. Credit where it's due.

’Welshtel’.
So sorry to hear of your sad loss Welshie mate, thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

’Welshtel’.
You have my sincere condolences. Losing your partner is in my mind the toughest thing in your life you will ever deal with.

Everyone deals with it differently, all I can do as someone who has had to endure the same agony is wish you well.

It will take time, but live each day as it comes and always try and look forward, I hope you have family around to support you, although it will not feel like it now, time is the great healer, but she will never leave your heart.

All the best boyo.

You have my sincere condolences. Losing your partner is in my mind the toughest thing in your life you will ever deal with.

Everyone deals with it differently, all I can do as someone who has had to endure the same agony is wish you well.

It will take time, but live each day as it comes and always try and look forward, I hope you have family around to support you, although it will not feel like it now, time is the great healer, but she will never leave your heart.

All the best boyo.
Thank you all ‘EX’. Very touching condolences. It’s times like these I am thankful for my faith and to feel Gods presence at such a time. Everyone here around me has been so kind. But it’s time to get back on the horse, as they say. If you knew Helen, she would be saying right now, “Get off yer backsides and get on with your life”. She was inspirational to say the least. So yes, time will heal things. Thank you so much! all the best to you all.

Sorry for your loss my friend! We are all here for you brother. Keep on keeping on!
Thanks USAF. we’re all kicking on here. As I’ve said To EX , IF YOU KNEW Helen she’d be telling us all to get off our backsides and get on with our lives. So we’re still feeling her inspiration. Great lady, great wife, couldn’t have had better. All the best. My daughter has come home by the way from Colorado with my two granddaughters. So I’ve had great supports from the USA. Cheers mate!

I'm so sorry to hear that Welshy! My thoughts are with you and your loved ones. Stay strong and I hope your faith guides you to through such difficult times. Take care mate.
Cheers Matic . Had some lovely comments and condolences from the lads. I refer you to my replies to EX and USAF. KIND REGARDS,! All the best mate.

Jeez! Welshtel, I was smiling/nodding whilst reading you 1st para in total agreement then BOOM! back down to earth with a bang cos of your 2nd para.

I am so sorry mate for your loss, we! Mrs PY and myself send our heartfelt condolences.

Keep on looking to the very many happy memories, that are stored away, you had with Mrs Welshtel and we sincerely hope you can find what little comfort there is to find in your beliefs.

Am so sorry again mate!

I haven’t replied to all of you that have sent me condolences but I just want to say thanks to you all. Life will go on and I’m encouraging my family to get back on with life and remember the great memories we have, so God bless you all. Thank you.