Blackpool v Nottingham Forest FA Cup Replay | Page 19 | Vital Football

Blackpool v Nottingham Forest FA Cup Replay

Has his pace gone or is he frightened to push his body? He was young enough that even a big injury could be recovered from but we just don’t know I guess.

To me he looks like his self confidence is shot but whether it’s that or he just hasn’t got it anymore, we need to do our best to make it work.

He was against L1 opposition last night but some of the challenges were robust and may have unnerved him.

I think he is ok, worked well with Yates. I just Christina is worth a look.

Have to say none of the South Americans have been pussies. Cold January night at Blackpool is about as shit as it gets but they turn up and get stuck in.

Love em

Tavares is simply not a fullback. He has no defensive ability beyond that of a winger and he isn't fast enough with the ball.

In the first game against Blackpool we brought him on for an attacking role on the wing and he was ok. Reminded me of Antonio a bit- a powerful battering ram on the wing.

Tavares is simply not a fullback. He has no defensive ability beyond that of a winger and he isn't fast enough with the ball.

In the first game against Blackpool we brought him on for an attacking role on the wing and he was ok. Reminded me of Antonio a bit- a powerful battering ram on the wing.
Yes I agree he should only be used as a winger when required. I wouldn’t even play him as a wing back in a five

I think he is ok, worked well with Yates. I just Christina is worth a look.

Have to say none of the South Americans have been pussies. Cold January night at Blackpool is about as shit as it gets but they turn up and get stuck in.

Love em
Couldn't agree more with this non -political post but do we have to call him Christina..I mean you really are letting the genie out of the bottle with this and may Hurt his feelings during game time. On Reflection could you reconsider please?

Could CHO do a better job in the ‘10’ position as MGW back up? If his pace has gone, play Tavares there on the wing until Elanga is back or we get this winger before Feb 1..?

Could CHO do a better job in the ‘10’ position as MGW back up? If his pace has gone, play Tavares there on the wing until Elanga is back or we get this winger before Feb 1..?
In my humble opinion that would be trading in an aston martin for a ford focus chap. That would be a no from me. Danilo or Dominguez as back up there

With the players we look to have available, I don’t think that’s a bad shout….could be a risk though as both players look like they have the potential to contribute zero work rate between them just when we need them to dig deep…