Blackpool v Nottingham Forest FA Cup Replay | Page 15 | Vital Football

Blackpool v Nottingham Forest FA Cup Replay

I thought Yates was crap and he got MOTM. oh sorry, 'player' of the match, can we play women and trannies etc in the mens team?
Yates didn't achieve much for 115 minutes or whatever, but he was at it all game, nullifying their attacks and helping ours.

Fitting that he slid it across for Wood to score the winner.

Just the player to lead the side away to Bristol City.

Long overdue to see Aguilera. Really pleased to see him. His bold runs are just what we need.

Dominguez great again.

Worrall or McKenna should be in defence against any team we have to think about balls in the box.

Omobamidele is decent.

For every great game we see from Williams, we have another where he looks frail and switched off. That's young players for you. Either he cuts out the bad ones and becomes a PL player or he doesn't want settles for the EFL.

Wood played well.

Not sure why all the criticism of CHO. He needs someone to pass too and all to often didn't have it. I agree he hesitated, fatally sometimes, where a quick decision would have meant a pass was on.

Dominguez one of the hardest working players I've seen and has real quality.

Yates didn't achieve much for 115 minutes or whatever, but he was at it all game, nullifying their attacks and helping ours.

Fitting that he slid it across for Wood to score the winner.

Just the player to lead the side away to Bristol City.
andi ironically wasnt the player fortonight haha ok for last 20 when backs to the wall, not so great when we want/have pocession

Long overdue to see Aguilera. Really pleased to see him. His bold runs are just what we need.

Dominguez great again.

Worrall or McKenna should be in defence against any team we have to think about balls in the box.

Omobamidele is decent.

For every great game we see from Williams, we have another where he looks frail and switched off. That's young players for you. Either he cuts out the bad ones and becomes a PL player or he doesn't want settles for the EFL.

Wood played well.

Not sure why all the criticism of CHO. He needs someone to pass too and all to often didn't have it. I agree he hesitated, fatally sometimes, where a quick decision would have meant a pass was on.

Wasn't impressed by CHO, was impressed by Dominguez, Murillo as ever, Aguilera. Good team performance in a difficult away tie.

Thought Dominguez had a decent game also; was at it the whole 130mins+

My side vs Brentford, presume those who were subbed off will be ok for Saturday and MGW isn't actually injured:

GK - Who the fuck knows
Montiel, "RCB", Murillo, Toffolo
Yates, Mangala
Dominguez, MGW, Christina
Wood

Thought Dominguez had a decent game also; was at it the whole 130mins+

My side vs Brentford, presume those who were subbed off will be ok for Saturday and MGW isn't actually injured:

GK - Who the fuck knows
Montiel, "RCB", Murillo, Toffolo
Yates, Mangala
Dominguez, MGW, Christina
Wood
RCB = Not Worrall

Dominguez great again.

Omobamidele is decent.

Wood played well.

Agree with all of this, especially re, Williams. Really like the lad's ethic but he's hopelessly susceptible to the ball in behind, just as he was in the Blackpool game last year. Massive blind spots over his shoulder. Not a FB.

Dominated in the air, once again.

Vlach is the reincarnation of a Rune Pederson-tier goalkeeper. All fundamentals, nothing outstanding when you need it.