Blackpool v Nottingham Forest FA Cup Replay | Page 14 | Vital Football

Blackpool v Nottingham Forest FA Cup Replay

The Nuno effect goes on.

He's had another look at players tonight. He's sifting the pack, weighing the value of each player - but he's already got them playing better, passing with more confidence.

And winning.

Posted on ltlf, but Vital should also have the benefit of my wisdom.

Watching Danilo walking off in the post match there I reckon he got cramp. He looks ok, walking off with the team laughing and joking. If it was a pull or a strain he'd be down the tunnel getting it iced surely.

The Nuno effect goes on.

He's had another look at players tonight. He's sifting the pack, weighing the value of each player - but he's already got them playing better, passing with more confidence.

And winning.

Posted on ltlf, but Vital should also have the benefit of my wisdom.

You are always chasing wisdom... usually wisdom is faster though.

i know we like to give the back-up keeper a goin the cup, but never again please. in all seriousness Im not sure Ive ever seen a more inneffective keeper for anybody ever lol

I thought Wood actually managed to keep the ball well second half, after long balls bouncing off him first half. Danilo's passing very sketchy but good for him to score - when he finds his form he'll be world class.
I thought Yates was crap and he got MOTM. oh sorry, 'player' of the match, can we play women and trannies etc in the mens team?

That was unconvincing in the end, thought aguilera was a positive I expected him to be a bit lightweight but he doesn't seem afraid of the physical stuff. Nuno will need a roll call of those fit to play Saturday.

I was going to say that Nuno will have learned a few things about some players, but I would suspect he knew that Tavares isn't good enough , Williams isn't a full back & CHO is a bit on the lazy side and tonight just confirmed those things.

We clearly have been mentally scarred by our inability to hold on to leads, and look vulnerable even to a league 1 side when we are in front. At least we won in the end I don't think I could have taken another none win after being 2 up & are through to 4th round for a change, but don't know whether that's good or bad I suppose time will tell as usual