Preseason Fixtures | Page 21 | Vital Football

Preseason Fixtures

It's all a bit meh now isn't it.

The best players got 60 minutes in their legs. (Targett and Konsa excluded) and that's that really. Just going through the motions now and getting some minutes into the squad players

You wouldn’t mind Wes’ fiery side if he was a top player. But he’s far from being even a good player from what I’ve seen, and the fact he goes down every time he is touched unless he’s trying to fight someone just means there’s very little justification to like him.
He’s a liability. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him shifted out on loan now or at least shunted down to 3rd choice with a new guy coming in.

He should be chomping at the bit to get back in the first team but getting sent off like that shows he’s not got the right mentality

He’s a liability. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him shifted out on loan now or at least shunted down to 3rd choice with a new guy coming in.

He should be chomping at the bit to get back in the first team but getting sent off like that shows he’s not got the right mentality

Yeah, I’m not sure he’s ever settled in the country in terms of the game, and I also worry when players have bad injuries coming back into the pace and physicality required in this league. I’d like to see us sign up better back up for Ollie and recover from cash for Wes.

I think we may as well let Steer go as well he's never going to be the first choice, he been here 9 years and never made it

It’s a huge worry if Emi gets injured and we have to turn to Jed. I know it’s hard to get a quality keeper to come and sit on the bench, but he’s looked pretty bad to me in the game time I’ve seen from him, yet it’ll be a difficult season if we have to put him in the sticks at all.