#COVID19 | Page 326 | Vital Football

#COVID19

PMQ’s should be interesting tomorrow. Be interesting to see how Starmer plays it, getting it wrong could be costly as he could go at it too much & lose public support or make it to easy or not even ask & lose all the momentum he built up.

PMQ’s should be interesting tomorrow. Be interesting to see how Starmer plays it, getting it wrong could be costly as he could go at it too much & lose public support or make it to easy or not even ask & lose all the momentum he built up.
I think he'll go for a slightly different track. Be a bit broader, asking about who's running this country anyway?

There are times to stand back and just slowly allow things to unravel. Johnson wants an enemy to focus on, he shouldn't be given one. Best play is to keep remaining calm and professional, highlight the contrast in competency. It's a long game

He can't let it go completely though can he.

Be a massive mistake if he did but to go after Boris massively will be risking damaging public opinion. As I said it’ll be interesting to see how he plays it. He’s been very calm & collected so far while the butcher is what he is a bumbling entitled ******.

If this was about Labour I would find it utterly ridiculous, so I'm sounding the hypocrisy alert on myself here. But as it's the Tories, I'll just crack out the popcorn and watch the Daily Heil let rip.

Well worth looking at the party and leader ratings
Screenshot_20200526-221343_Twitter.jpg

Be a massive mistake if he did but to go after Boris massively will be risking damaging public opinion. As I said it’ll be interesting to see how he plays it. He’s been very calm & collected so far while the butcher is what he is a bumbling entitled ******.
:whist::whist:

What will knock Domgate ff the front page? Expect to see Hancock announce a million covid tests a day. That should do it. Thursday?

He did manage to get people to vote for Brexit and bring an eventual end to Great Britain

His tactics works and I hate the **** but he was one of the main reasons behind it

I didnt say he wasnt effective but the mafia is effective. I said he achieved effectiveness by lies and spin but unlike previous regimes crossed way over the line of integrity with severe consequences for our society.

While ever he is in a job the one message coming over loud and clear is that while we have to suck it up, they do whatever they feel like.

To quote a great man,

Sick of this shit chaps.