Rolling Results Thread | Page 107 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma will undo them next week. They did it against Barcelona and i can see them doing it again.

The second leg could be interesting for Roma, but the Dippers will not win the final vs Madrid. Their defence will be tighter.

Atletico reduced to 10 men after their RB sent off for two yellows. Didn’t see the first offence but the second was a yellow........I have to say that my first thought was that had the challenge been made against a City player then it probably wouldn’t even have been a free kick.

The ref has now sent Simione to the stands.

Talk about stacking the deck

The Arse throw it away pushing for a second and it finishes 1-1. Don't like their chances in Spain. Arse needed a cushion to take to Spain.

Newcastle Jets take on Melbourne City for a chance to play in the grand final to win the Australian league this evening Aussie time. Live on BT Sport 2

No, but I heard about it on SSN. Nobody knows how he could miss.

It will get glossed over. Still, with his record this year he can get a feee pass on one bad miss.

Be interesting to see what work the video analysts throughout the PL will have done to try and neutralise him next season

Important win for Southampton today - 2-1 v Bournemouth. Our opponents on th final day of th season. Will they be safe or still need points?

Which would we prefer?

Important win for Southampton today - 2-1 v Bournemouth. Our opponents on th final day of th season. Will they be safe or still need points?

Which would we prefer?
I would like their situation settled before our final day meeting. If they are already safe, fine, they will be relaxed but if they need the points to stay up, it could be a dogfight.

Status
Not open for further replies.