A polite reminder | Vital Football

A polite reminder

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
OKD, AC, Woanz, LBL, Hamburgerhead

Just a reminder that todays TRIPLE M has been postponed until next Monday due to the Bank Holiday.

Woanz is bringing the cheesey nibbles, I am on the trifle and LBL has asked his nan to cook up some of her authentic Indian fayre. I believe AC is bringing the pop and Hambergerhead the crisp so that just leaves you to bring the biscuits OKD.

The agenda is pinned in the Mod Area (MA)

I’ve got the Brie at room temperature already. I’m not telling you to help yourself as you didn’t take a bit you TOOK the whole LOT :59:

Back to the serious business a dedicated politics Fred (PMSL) where folk can discuss politics without the BS would be useful.

Thanks for the update as was planning to stay up late tonight to see if the minutes were going to be published on site. Well done for keeping us all informed chap!

Woanz - 2/4/2018 08:11

Back to the serious business a dedicated politics Fred (PMSL) where folk can discuss politics without the BS would be useful.
That was on the agenda for the triple M chap....... along with the excessive use of the word cuckoo in a recent thread.

Ingy - 2/4/2018 08:21

Woanz - 2/4/2018 08:11

That was on the agenda for the triple M chap....... along with the excessive use of the word cuckoo in a recent thread.

So it was sorry, getting all the cheese together & then heating it up or cooling it down depending on the temperature of the room is turning into a full time job.

I for one care not one JOT whether or not the minutes are published Ingy. The very thought of you reading them whilst tucking into fish, chips and battered pickled egg makes me sick in my mouth.

Ill spend the entire meeting drinking room temperate brie out of LBLs sock

The minutes do look inviting however I shall spend a great deal of the meeting (w)anchored on the Grantham canal toodling my pip.

Yes, I hear you have some gentleman on board LOOKING east? Is it true that David Dein also spent the weekend toodling his pip below decks?

Apollyon - 2/4/2018 10:14

Yes, I hear you have some gentleman on board LOOKING east? Is it true that David Dein also spent the weekend toodling his pip below decks?

I couldn’t possibly comment given the ongoing investigation by the SCU.

Just had a text saying he's sending his envoy, Mao Tse Tung. OKD has a business to run and far too busy for buffet frivolities. Mao (old and overweight) will be bringing chittlings and polony.

Not sure about a chippy,
But the weather's a little nippy;
And the canal is rather choppy;
So can you please just send a copy;
Of the minutes to that chappy;
Cos his nob is getting floppy.