Game week 34 | Page 30 | Vital Football

Game week 34

You know what now i think about it i reckon Nuno should have called all the players over to the dugout after that 3rd penalty appeal and refused to send them back on until the ref checked the monitor.
Maybe each team should have the right to ask for one monitor review from the ref each game ? I absolutely hate VAR but if it's here for good it definitely needs tweaking.

Thing is, chap, its a fact that someone told the teacher that someone else here was being a meanie "bully" (on an anonymous forum)...and had them banned.

That, by definition, is a grass/snake/rat/snitch, whatever you want to call it, its just a bit shit and not what people do...IMO
Not grown adults, no.

Pope may have had good reason to report, but didn't, which is fair enough.
Someone not even directly involved pressing report to cause agro is a shit stirring snake.
Just In my " ex chino inmate" opinion of course.

Thing is, chap, its a fact that someone told the teacher that someone else here was being a meanie "bully" (on an anonymous forum)...and had them banned.

That, by definition, is a grass/snake/rat/snitch, whatever you want to call it, its just a bit shit and not what people do...IMO
Meh
Its an online forum, people can basically do what they want as long as they follow the rules of the forum, no?
So follow the rules and no banning will happen.

Having said that I don't really see the point of using the report button on this particular forum, given that we all know each other (as much as you can online) and no-one has any qualms about calling someone a dick when they are being one anyway.

I only think one of those was a clear Penalty IMO. That being the second foul
Meh
Its an online forum, people can basically do what they want as long as they follow the rules of the forum, no?

Having said that I don't really see the point of using the report button on this particular forum, given that we all know each other (as much as you can online) and no-one has any qualms about calling someone a dick when they are being one anyway.
Twat... Shit, I was meant to be logged in on my Payola account :(.

Meh

The rules are sort of loosey-goosey, though, as this place is pretty much unmoderated.

Folk are only banned cos others hammer the alert button.

How can you put someone on ignore for calling you a chap, chap?

I mean I get the Trap 2 stuff...but chap? Come on man!

It's interesting how it's always those who position themselves as being the old school, shoot from the hip, no nonsense, straight talking posters that are the most sensitive about such trivial things.

Though to be fair, the ignore function is there for just that - to hide posts you dont want to see for whatever reason. I'd much rather someone popped me on ignore than keep moaning about how they dont like my posts.

Unfortunately, though, Sten is now doing both.

It's interesting how it's always those who position themselves as being the old school, shoot from the hip, no nonsense, straight talking posters that are the most sensitive about such trivial things.

Though to be fair, the ignore function is there for just that - to hide posts you dont want to see for whatever reason. I'd much rather someone popped me on ignore than keep moaning about how they dont like my posts.

I don’t think “ sensitivity “ is the issue.

I can confidently say that Stenroach probably thinks , much like I do myself , that trap 2 and chap etc is just fooking boring rubbish that wore thin within about two minutes of it being posted on here all those many years ago.

That should’ve been the end of it.

I can confidently say that Stenroach probably thinks , much like I do myself , that trap 2 and chap etc is just fooking boring rubbish that wore thin within about two minutes of it was being posted on here all those many years ago.

You'll see the end of it if you ever visit trap 2, chap

As I was quoted I read your reply.
I don't keep moaning about your posts chap, I have done so twice, today, as the subject of putting people on ignore arose, and I relayed my own opinion.

Twice chap, today. If you can find another instance other than today I'll pop you off ignore and like every post you make from now until doomsday.

I can confidently say that Stenroach probably thinks , much like I do myself , that trap 2 and chap etc is just fooking boring rubbish that wore thin within about two minutes of it being posted on here all those many years ago.

Yeah that's fair enough, if you agree with Sten in finding my posts utterly boring then the ignore function is there for you just as it was for Sten. I dont post on here with the aim of entertaining the pair of you so crack on

I just dont see the point of using it and then continuing to moan about those posts when you've taken action to alleviate the problem?

As I was quoted I read your reply.
I don't keep moaning about your posts chap, I have done so twice, today, as the subject of putting people on ignore arose, and I relayed my own opinion.

Twice chap, today. If you can find another instance other than today I'll pop you off ignore and like every post you make from now until doomsday.

Oh boy, you mean it? You'll really take me off ignore? Well hot dog! That's just swell, Mister.

Oh boy, you mean it? You'll really take me off ignore? Well hot dog! That's just swell, Mister.
But you get my point.

I'm not consistently moaning about your posts.
Twice. Today. In context with a discussion about the ignore function.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not " constantly " moaning about your posts as I haven't read a single fucking one for years

But you get my point.

I'm not consistently moaning about your posts.
Twice. Today. In context with a discussion about the ignore function.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not " constantly " moaning about your posts as I haven't read a single fucking one for years

Not read my posts in years but several posts about me - and Ingy - today. I guess we should be flattered!

They do say the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

Working class, pit village code of conduct actually.

Lowest of the low.
Low testosterone, liberal cucks are grasses.
I don’t think I grassed anyone up. It’s possible though as that payola guy sometimes needs telling. We get on well, we’re like Andi Peters and Phillip Schofield