Game week 34 | Page 29 | Vital Football

Game week 34

The MOTD2 analysis was very odd, as might be expected from those two pundits.

This is a Viz Top Tip, not mine, but:Match of the Day theme:"I said fuck off, you fucking bastardFuck off, you fucking twat"I said fuck off, you fucking bastardFuck off, you fucking twat"

It was the first line of the second paragraph of this post
where you said:
"you just can't handle a forum without leaping to personal abuse"

You said that only yesterday. It was that which made me think that you were being somewhat hypocritical.
I think you can tell a lot about a person by who they choose to attack, who they defend and what they ignore

Morality?

I don't like grasses mate, end of.

If you do,or have an alternate opinion, then ok, fine.
Grasses?

Do you call people "fam" and wear your trousers halfway down your legs so everyone can see your pants?

Do you have an affinity for orange jumpsuits and prefer metal toilets for your daily shit?

Morality?

I don't like grasses mate, end of.

If you do,or have an alternate opinion, then ok, fine.
I have no opinion on 'grasses'.

I think its how 10 year old bullies see the world when they don't want to get in trouble with teacher for being a bully.

Some people never grow up from that.

I have no opinion on 'grasses'.

I think its how 10 year old bullies see the world when they don't want to get in trouble with teacher for being a bully.

Some people never grow up from that.
Thing is, chap, its a fact that someone told the teacher that someone else here was being a meanie "bully" (on an anonymous forum)...and had them banned.

That, by definition, is a grass/snake/rat/snitch, whatever you want to call it, its just a bit shit and not what people do...IMO.

But, as this is forum for idiosyncratic folk, not surprising and possibly par-for-the-course.