The Matty Cash Thread | Page 37 | Vital Football

The Matty Cash Thread

Still want a new right back in the summer but Matty was really good yesterday, one of his better games for us. Linked up really well with Bailey.

Great game yesterday. Highlight his pass to Bailey when the ball was coming out of their penalty area. Could have easily played safe and passed back to Emi. Didn’t 3-0.

I don't really get the case to sell. Yes, fair enough seek an upgrade if we can as we always should be doing in every position. But similar to Moreno and Digne (I don't get the case on Digne either), Cash plus upgrade is more than a decent 2 players for those positions.
Hasn't this season and the injury situation proved to people the value of having proper experienced and proven back up when required.

I really don't want to read that we have a kid ready to go in those positions either. We havent .

As has been proven with Tim it ain't the answer Unai seeks or wants . And boy hasn't Unai been proved right since the Booby injury othat need to play experience and proven when you are seeking top 4.

May as well say it came from the ko mate, he played Gibbs white inside, you know exactly what I mean
Whichever Forest player came away with the ball after Tielemans fell over went down the left side of our defence. I don’t recall Cash being involved in that move.

Whichever Forest player came away with the ball after Tielemans fell over went down the left side of our defence. I don’t recall Cash being involved in that move.
Cash played Gibbs White onside by not stepping up in time. To be fair it's not surprising the line has failed us a couple of times. The constant change in the 4 in the back line is telling. It was brilliantly executed when we had a settled 4.