Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum | Page 4 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum

happy with the line up. Clearly something not been right with awonyi the way his time has been managed of late so guess there is reason for him not being selected. CHO assuming there must be fitness issues as well as his form had been really good up to and including Liverpool (last minute aside). He was even tracking back. Hopefully he can come on and make an impact.

Awoniyi out "for weeks". Need to sell, just can't rely on him being fit for more than a handful of games. He's had about 7 games of actual fitness all season. It's possible we never see him play again.

Sangare and Yates as DCMs

Mpanzu in midfield is the only surprise for them. Chong starts as expected.
Interesting that he has gone with Sangare but he is a more physical presence than Dominguez.

Don’t agree with Origi over CHO but we will see. Boly is a good shout.

If we stay up we have to buy a striker and then give Wood another year. Awoniyi can then battle it out with whoever we bring in.

Last edited:
happy with the line up. Clearly something not been right with awonyi the way his time has been managed of late so guess there is reason for him not being selected. CHO assuming there must be fitness issues as well as his form had been really good up to and including Liverpool (last minute aside). He was even tracking back. Hopefully he can come on and make an impact.
He better not go with Nigeria

I would have had Reyna playing and Origi on the bench. Awoyni just cannot be counted upon. If we do stay up I would move him on.

Any team without Dominguez in is an absolute joke tbh - he’s our best and most consistent player by a mile

Yeah he's been a fantastic signing for the money, unbelievable upgrade on Fraudler. He is everywhere and would've been perfect for today's game.

Taiwo has to be replaced, barely available over 2 seasons.

Dominguez and CHO on the bench. Nuno is losing the plot.
I think there is method there. We need to make use of pace behind them. Sangare is the quarterback style player who can make those passes. Control of the midfield is more than just winning it, but doing something with it.

Nuno must think that Sangare is more likely to find a killer pass behind them so we can counter quickly.

We can't afford to piss about with it in midfield with short passes. They'll just GBH us and the referee will ignore it

I have heard of a few negative fan interactions with awoniyi.

would wonder does he want to play.