Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum | Page 2 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum

Lose this & Nuno HAS TO GO this is the most crucial game since the play off final. Win this & it’s a hammer blow to Luton after blowing a 3-0 lead earlier in the week. Lose this & Luton have their tails up & we can’t even beat fucking Luton.

I’m not even calm but nervous for once I’m just nervous. Also when Nuno is rightly yeeted in the Ho Chi Minh there needs to be changes at board level as well.
Nino has to go
No offence - but what a load of bollox

Nino has to go
No offence - but what a load of bollox

Lose this & we are in the relegation zone with a points deduction still to be added, if the dross he’s been serving up week on week isn’t enough to get him fucked off then being in the relegation zone should be.

I hate to be a pessimist but I think we all know how this is going to play out today. Badly. Please feel free to post abuse at me if I'm wrong because if I am I won't mind at all.

It's now or never guys.

Hoping the bournemouth collapse plays on their minds today. Hope sangare starts.

I'm a huge fan of Yates but I genuinely don't think we're going to out-Luton Luton. I'd play Sangare instead tbh.

I'm fed up of trying to be positive every week and getting let down but here we go.

Up the Garibaldi's, come on you reds.

Really would like to see Boly in the back 4. I'd give Danilo a rest and we must start Elanga and Awoniyi and CHO. Watching the second half of their Bournemouth game there will be plenty of opportunity for those 3. Our forward play looks so much more potent and creative with those 3.

I hate to be a pessimist but I think we all know how this is going to play out today. Badly. Please feel free to post abuse at me if I'm wrong because if I am I won't mind at all.
The agony of football is being a bystander. Our pessimism or optimism really doesn't make any difference, but our mood and a big part of our lives are in the hands of a bunch of men and we can't do anything about how they perform.

I'm a huge fan of Yates but I genuinely don't think we're going to out-Luton Luton. I'd play Sangare instead tbh.
I'd play all 3 (Sangare, Yates and Dom)

I'm just praying we survive this season and Sangare starts to show his full ability from next season, just like Mangala did this season. For now we need to be getting 7 out of 10 from him for an hour, or off the bench, some contribution at least before pushing on.

Williams and Toff get dropped and CHO/Elanga become WB's for me today. Tight pitch, 3-5-2.

Doubt it will happen though. If if he stays with 4-2-3-1 I hope Aina is not to start at LB

The agony of football is being a bystander. Our pessimism or optimism really doesn't make any difference, but our mood and a big part of our lives are in the hands of a bunch of men and we can't do anything about how they perform.
Very well put. Thisj is why one sometimes has to step back and relax. As the Serenity Prayer has it:
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference."
The last part is the important part. Though I don't think any of us will be feeling serene at any point prior to 5 p.m. today (though hopefully, subsequently).

If Nuno picks a monstrosity of a line up like he did last week then we may as well resign ourselves to defeat.
I don't think he will. I think Elanga and Hudson- Odoi will start, as will Awoniyi, with Wood to come on.
Williams has really improved, but defensively does not seem good against teams with tall players.