WEBBER | Page 2 | Vital Football

WEBBER

Adams is temporary...Thank heavens...They have invented some kind of new opening for him.
Technical Director I think - What does he have on Delia - this guy has a job for life.

I am glad we are looking outside the box for this role.

I wonder if DW has a slight worry that a new guy might come in and think 'This guy isn't my manager'. DW will need to start well otherwise it will be bye bye

I wonder if it is Sevilla that have approached SW as their sporting director left a few days ago - I can't see it being Barcelona who lost their sporting director.

Well let's hope it's not Bromby isn't coming in as sporting director as the Huddersfield fabs seemed to dislike him as much as our fans did Webber.

Lots celebrating him leaving and said he was less than useless and a waste of space.

The ink un are saying that Webber will be involved with the search and recruitment of the next sporting director --- is that the right thing to do? Man, Delia and Michael just let him do what ever he wants.

A name that has popped up is Rob Newman - he still lives in Norfolk and comes to some games. Currently head of recruitment at West Ham.

The ink un are saying that Webber will be involved with the search and recruitment of the next sporting director --- is that the right thing to do? Man, Delia and Michael just let him do what ever he wants.

A name that has popped up is Rob Newman - he still lives in Norfolk and comes to some games. Currently head of recruitment at West Ham.

Maybe Mrs Webber will take up the role : )

Clearly the Smiffs are no longer fit to run the club . It is absolutely incredible that they are allowing Webber to decide on the future of the playing staff after he has handed his notice in and has no interest in NCFC

I love how Zoe Webber sells our club and makes us little old Norwich.

Talking about the quality of the last six candidates for sporting director role she said

'the calibre is so good. I'm like...wow you want to work here with us'

I mean it should be 'yes, of course we are getting top candidates as it's a great club and a brilliant job.'

I love how Zoe Webber sells our club and makes us little old Norwich.

Talking about the quality of the last six candidates for sporting director role she said

'the calibre is so good. I'm like...wow you want to work here with us'

I mean it should be 'yes, of course we are getting top candidates as it's a great club and a brilliant job.'

Norwich City IS a great club …….it’s just that we have a set of comedians running it

Do we know where Webber is going? Is it still Leeds? Or is it a club like Liverpool? Sky talking about how they currently have a director of football on a temporary contract until the end of summer and then the new guy will come in.

In talks with Stoke - All the best.

I wonder if he'll take Zoe when he joins.

Stoke compared to Norwich - wow.

Stoke's owner is very wealthy, but I am unsure how much he invests in them.

In talks with Stoke - All the best.

I wonder if he'll take Zoe when he joins.

Stoke compared to Norwich - wow.

Stoke's owner is very wealthy, but I am unsure how much he invests in them.

The majority owner of Bet365 (who own Stoke City FC) is a female.
They have loads of money but the Fair Play Rules is limiting the spend on
football to a percentage of the clubs revenue.

The majority owner of Bet365 (who own Stoke City FC) is a female.
They have loads of money but the Fair Play Rules is limiting the spend on
football to a percentage of the clubs revenue.

Oh, right I thought they were owned by Peter coates, but it's his daughter.