WEBBER | Vital Football

WEBBER

Will this have an impact on future signings we have lined up I wonder?

Let's hope we get the best guy for the job and not end up with another - The club have said the replacement will be an external person.

What a pathetic statement from the doddering pensioner owners . ( it’s on the Canaries website )
I love the fact that they basically say 'we have no fucking idea what is going on at the club and needed Stuart to demand we do things' the fact they don't know about staff having deaths in their family or new borns and that they didn't look after injured players beforehand shows what a bunch of clueless wasters they are.

Zoe webber is staying I see. I doubt that will last and I expect she will move to Leeds with Stuart. The new person would probably not be too keen to have the ex bosses wife still working at the club and potentially leaking stuff. Unless Delia decides let's give Zoe the job......hang on no they said it will be an external person and Delia wouldn't lie to us.

Hooray he`s leaving
Coincidently Huddersfield`s sporting director left today!
Leigh Bromby didn't he play for us briefly? Also, Huddersfield have released their GK Paul Clement - DW wanted him as part of his coaching staff but it didn't happen for what ever reason.

I wonder if dw will try to get him now?

I also wonder if DW thinks 'Does Stuart not like me?' he came into huddersfield then left and he has done the same with Norwich.

So, he knows he’s leaving in March and planning to go to a rival club. Of course as a man of high integrity, he will do all he can to ensure Norwich has a Top Championship team that can beat any of the opposition before he goes.

Won’t he?

So, he knows he’s leaving in March and planning to go to a rival club. Of course as a man of high integrity, he will do all he can to ensure Norwich has a Top Championship team that can beat any of the opposition before he goes.

Won’t he?
exactly - he came out with this crap in that interview new about the job is unfinished (getting us back to premiership and finishing the build of the training facilities) and he wants to get that done before leaving. Just a crock of crap.

Over to you Leeds - enjoy.

Also, the board seems to want to keep him here for as long as possible before he then walks but surely that is ridiculous - Imagine a potential new player talking with the club and they want SW to be involved someone who is leaving for 'an exciting new chapter' and in head better things. He said he will be involved as much or as little - the less the better

SKY report that there was an offer from a big club in la liga and that is why he handed in his notice.

The thing is the club have said that Zoe will not be leaving - him in Spain an her in Norfolk --- that wouldn't work...would it?

Leeds media say that the club will have to offer decent compensation for him and that could be a sticking point - I wonder how much

SKY report that there was an offer from a big club in la liga and that is why he handed in his notice.

The thing is the club have said that Zoe will not be leaving - him in Spain an her in Norfolk --- that wouldn't work...would it?

Leeds media say that the club will have to offer decent compensation for him and that could be a sticking point - I wonder how much

A years wages ? should really be a tenner.