Chairboys away | Page 2 | Vital Football

Chairboys away

Three big ins at the back, so Shaun is expecting that we will have to deal with a lot of artillery which Wycomde will throw at us.
Not a easy game but a tight defence and a little pace up front and we should be OK.

Won 3, Drawn 1, Lost 1 out of last 5 games. This manager can't be trusted to get the points we need, surely!!

Oh christ.... its Mr Charisma doing the commentary again.
On the dodgy stick (that I wouldn’t dream of using) Paul Rowley has explained that Neil Rimmer and AN Other have been trapped in Staffs on the M6 (as have some supporters I fear) ….and so he is doing the commentary (so I’ve been told anyway)

On the dodgy stick (that I wouldn’t dream of using) Paul Rowley has explained that Neil Rimmer and AN Other have been trapped in Staffs on the M6 (as have some supporters I fear) ….and so he is doing the commentary (so I’ve been told anyway)

M6 shut between 13 and 14, came off at J15 (Stoke), got as far as Stafford (14), decided it was pointless carrying on to J13 as it was already 5.30 and were 125 miles from Wycombe. Supporters Club must have known and probably intended to go through Stoke and via M1 to make it

I think P Rowley’s biggest fault is he thinks he has to fill literally every single second with his gob

extremely boring so far, much like the last game between us. How the hell did the ref give them a free kick a few mins ago against S Smith when he got the ball and didn’t even touch their player?

Well Smith sold himself in the box and Tickle has fumbled the cross into his own net ….that’s an og surely

Poor too because as mediocre as we’ve looked so far …these men are dire.