The Moussa Diaby Thread | Page 17 | Vital Football

The Moussa Diaby Thread

I think the problem Unai has is that he needs to find a way of fitting in Mousa and Leon but having two lightweights in the starting lineups is almost impossible, having that extra midfielder gives us more security especially when that extra midfielder is JJ or Youri and even SJM in that more forward role

I think the problem Unai has is that he needs to find a way of fitting in Mousa and Leon but having two lightweights in the starting lineups is almost impossible, having that extra midfielder gives us more security especially when that extra midfielder is JJ or Youri and even SJM in that more forward role
It worked OK against Burnley at home, and I actually think it would be a good idea tomorrow, but yes most of the time you couldn't get away with both Leon & Mousa.

The other 14 :lol: have they run out of ideas for stats ? How about a league table without the other 6?

Just stop it!!
It was started because of the age-old issue of nobody putting any focus on the other teams in the league which I think we can appreciate.

It was started because of the age-old issue of nobody putting any focus on the other teams in the league which I think we can appreciate.
I get that but its pointless and just another way for joe blogs to make money out of football without actually being a part of football. Like the Half and Half scarf sellers, other illegal merch pedlars. I see no difference

I get that but its pointless and just another way for joe blogs to make money out of football without actually being a part of football. Like the Half and Half scarf sellers, other illegal merch pedlars. I see no difference
I disagree; anyone can have good stats when playing for the top teams; it's also why their youngsters can be brought on because they are in a comfortable situation in the match and surrounded by top players. I think it's really interesting to see who is performing when they don't have the 'comfort' of the match situation and top team mates who are used to winning.

I disagree; anyone can have good stats when playing for the top teams; it's also why their youngsters can be brought on because they are in a comfortable situation in the match and surrounded by top players. I think it's really interesting to see who is performing when they don't have the 'comfort' of the match situation and top team mates who are used to winning.
We're one of the top teams this season though .

Yeah It’s called the England national team.
I have said this for years that the England team ultimately fails not because of Sven, Fabio or Mr Boring Loser but because the players are massively overhyped due to as you say having the ‘comfort’ of their better quality team mates. They in effect are being carried . . We have bitten off more than we can chew with the cash cow called the Premier league and attracting the foreign players above our own. The poor national team situation and continued failures is the result .

And agree again about the youngsters and why I disagreed when discussing playing Tim and some used Citeh and Liverpool as examples of playing youngsters successfully.. Much much easier to do when you have Rodri, Haaland, KDB et al to play alongside .

And agree again about the youngsters and why I disagreed when discussing playing Tim and some used Citeh and Liverpool as examples of playing youngsters successfully.. Much much easier to do when you have Rodri, Haaland, KDB et al to play alongside .
Yes exactly

You've never worked on the shop floor have you BB, everybody has a nickname and most are, not complimentary trust me on that one.

I used to work in an industrial laundry while I was studying. Ate The Ham was the best/strangest one I came across. Nobody knew (or would tell me) where it came from and he hated it.

When I worked in hospitality I was pretty good at dishing them out. The best one was “Tnuc”, pronounced as “Tee-nuck”, it’s butchers slang for ****. This one stuck to the guy so well that even the management would refer to him as Tnuc.