The Moussa Diaby Thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

The Moussa Diaby Thread

I know Diaby’s form has been disappointing but he is still at least 10 times better than Fanniolo
He's been a bit better but you're not comparing apples to apples because Diaby cost us £50m apparently whereas Zaniolo was a £5m loan deal and Diaby has had three times the minutes Zaniolo has.

I'm not saying Zaniolo has been amazing by any means and we probably won't sign him permanently but he gets a lot of stick on here for no reason really seeing as he never gets on the pitch.

He's been a bit better but you're not comparing apples to apples because Diaby cost us £50m apparently whereas Zaniolo was a £5m loan deal and Diaby has had three times the minutes Zaniolo has.

I'm not saying Zaniolo has been amazing by any means and we probably won't sign him permanently but he gets a lot of stick on here for no reason really seeing as he never gets on the pitch.
Zaniolo is also a current Italian international, Diaby is not in the French squad.
Neither has anything to do with what happens at Villa , neither is the fee we paid.
Both have been very erratic , but Diaby is our player so much more of a concern and needs to play. Problem is Bailey and him seem to be the same player and play 90 mins between them every match.

Well there is a reason he doesn't get on the pitch.

Well there is a reason he doesn't get on the pitch.
Done well in Europe when he's played. Looks better on the right than the left to me. Scored a last minute equaliser against Sheffield Utd which could be a vital point come the end of the season (although we needed three points really).

Since then he's been largely ignored by Emery unfairly IMO.

Chicken or egg.

Zaniolo is shit so is not getting a game

We can't tell he is as bad as we think because he ain't playing !.

I'm going with Unai on this one and agree that he isn't good enough.

All players get better the longer they don't play except when you are winning, if you win they get forgotten about

i thought the name calling of players had been banned ...

And then you quote it, after alerting it. So I removed the one, now you have it up. If you don't like the moderation Sil, then there is not much more we can do.

BUT I do agree, not too much silly name calling of players, there is no need really, apart from those that really do take liberties/the piss out of us (club and fans).