SPAR Town v SPA Town | Page 2 | Vital Football

SPAR Town v SPA Town

1. teking the piss out of my spelling.

2. if your not sure about owt then dont coment.

3. the feeling is mutual

now then. if you no frankie is on the wind up. what brigade are you on about.
1. How do you know I was teking the piss out of your spelling?

2. Telling not to post? ... not normally your style that Brick.

3. Great.

There's more than Frankie who whinges. Frankie just does it better than the rest ... I wonder if he's really Carly Simon ... or James Bond. :unsure:

1. How do you know I was teking the piss out of your spelling?

2. Telling not to post? ... not normally your style that Brick.

3. Great.

There's more than Frankie who whinges. Frankie just does it better than the rest ... I wonder if he's really Carly Simon ... or James Bond. :unsure:
1. its ovbeous. can you not spell properly?

2. i didnt sey that. but you no that dont you. i sed if you dont no then dont coment.

3. heer to help.

looked up brigade. thats a lorra lorra blokes. now who is this brigade.

1. its ovbeous. can you not spell properly?

2. i didnt sey that. but you no that dont you. i sed if you dont no then dont coment.

3. heer to help.

looked up brigade. thats a lorra lorra blokes. now who is this brigade.
1. I can spell properly ... I just chose to spell some words like you do, which as you've told us before, isn't because you can't spell properly, but it's cos of the sheet you have in front of your screen. If I spelt a word the same as you, and you know it's spelled incorrectly, then why did you mis-spell it in the first place?

2. You're saying that if a don't no, then I shouldn't coment. Isn't that just telling me not to post? Hold on ... I don't know that either ... maybe I shouldn't have posted that ... bugger! summat else I don't know .... etc, etc

3. I did wonder why.

Brigade in a slang context can just be a bunch ... or faction, or group, or posse, or ... well, I'm sure you get it.

1. I can spell properly ... I just chose to spell some words like you do, which as you've told us before, isn't because you can't spell properly, but it's cos of the sheet you have in front of your screen. If I spelt a word the same as you, and you know it's spelled incorrectly, then why did you mis-spell it in the first place?

2. You're saying that if a don't no, then I shouldn't coment. Isn't that just telling me not to post? Hold on ... I don't know that either ... maybe I shouldn't have posted that ... bugger! summat else I don't know .... etc, etc

3. I did wonder why.

Brigade in a slang context can just be a bunch ... or faction, or group, or posse, or ... well, I'm sure you get it.
1. if you can spell then why chose not to eh unless its sarcasm or teking the piss like i sed. oh. the term your serching for is 'specific dyslexia' with asociated lerning dificulty (not going to school was part of that) and the film is an aid to reeding and typing. but ive told you all this before. prehaps in your old age you need a cognitive test yoursel. like i sed heer to help.

2. stop blabbering. your rong and you no it. we all no it.

3. this is a game thred so no more from me on this. unless its about the game.

4. crack on wi your usual last. there sed it for ya.

1. if you can spell then why chose not to eh unless its sarcasm or teking the piss like i sed. oh. the term your serching for is 'specific dyslexia' with asociated lerning dificulty (not going to school was part of that) and the film is an aid to reeding and typing. but ive told you all this before. prehaps in your old age you need a cognitive test yoursel. like i sed heer to help.

2. stop blabbering. your rong and you no it. we all no it.

3. this is a game thred so no more from me on this. unless its about the game.

4. crack on wi your usual last. there sed it for ya.
1. Answer my question ... if you can't read your screen properly (your excuse for your own unique spelling) then how do you know I mis-spelled any words when they read the same as yours? I know you've told it all before ... and I thought it was bollox then too.

2. :ROFLMAO:

3. Good ... who started it?

4. Coming out with the classics now. (y)

1. Answer my question ... if you can't read your screen properly (your excuse for your own unique spelling) then how do you know I mis-spelled any words when they read the same as yours? I know you've told it all before ... and I thought it was bollox then too.

2. :ROFLMAO:

3. Good ... who started it?

4. Coming out with the classics now. (y)
the clue is in the word aid you moron. its not an excuse for my poor spelling. i don't excuse that at all. i've explained countless times that i can (sometimes) see the squiggly lines but choose not to correct them for two reasons. 1. time. 2 because i can't be arsed. spotting someone else being a complete arsehole though is an easy win. especially when you put your sarky crap on here. does that answer you question sherlock. oh. and you never. never. get to demand whether i answer a question you put. ever. who the actual fuck do you think you are.

see. with time (and it took a while) correcting the mistakes can be done. but. i lose my flow and it's a right royal pain in the arse. i've lived with it. now grow the fuck up.

3 - 0 win with a defending last 25 mins as sean puts on 5 subs to kill the game.

the clue is in the word aid you moron. its not an excuse for my poor spelling. i don't excuse that at all. i've explained countless times that i can (sometimes) see the squiggly lines but choose not to correct them for two reasons. 1. time. 2 because i can't be arsed. spotting someone else being a complete arsehole though is an easy win. especially when you put your sarky crap on here. does that answer you question sherlock. oh. and you never. never. get to demand whether i answer a question you put. ever. who the actual fuck do you think you are.

see. with time (and it took a while) correcting the mistakes can be done. but. i lose my flow and it's a right royal pain in the arse. i've lived with it. now grow the fuck up.

3 - 0 win with a defending last 25 mins as sean puts on 5 subs to kill the game.
"Moron"?. No need for the name calling ... I thought you were above that.

"Sometimes" ? .... yet you almost always spell certain words the same way: corect, pley, agen, obveous, sey, coment, speculateon ... etc. I'm sure you can make up a reason, or reson, but I'm not overly bothered. Whatever floats your boat.

Though I didn't "demand" it, thanks for answering my question ... especially after you said you were done unless it was about the game. Also, who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can't post? Goose and gander mate.

If sarky's gud enuf for you, then it's good enough for me. (y)

Hope you're right re the result.

Fuck sake guys....Moonay / Brick....I like u both but can u not take your wee spat to a pm 😏🍻
Check how it started if you like Jock. You see, this is why tarring all with the same brush is wrong. It's how Trump got away with his "all sides" comment.

I commented on the game, and said I thought we'd win. Brick commented on "clappers", then it went downhill. :shrug:

Check how it started if you like Jock. You see, this is why tarring all with the same brush is wrong. It's how Trump got away with his "all sides" comment.

I commented on the game, and said I thought we'd win. Brick commented on "clappers", then it went downhill. :shrug:
Tarring them all with the same brush has nowt do with it...it's your inability to see or criticise anything to do with your shower. Last week 2 Labour councillors made or had made antisemitic comments and not a peep out of you...now why would that be ?

fucksake you mental get.
post 7 c latic posted.
post 10 i replyed - TO c latic
post 13 in you came with your size 7s teking the piss.
your not rite in the head pal. you shuld of checked yourself before asking jock to check
i bet you cant even lie strate in bed at nite.

Tarring them all with the same brush has nowt do with it...it's your inability to see or criticise anything to do with your shower. Last week 2 Labour councillors made or had made antisemitic comments and not a peep out of you...now why would that be ?
We're on a football thread hindley. My tarring comment was with regard to Jock's comment, implying both me and Brick deserved equal blame ... nowt to do wi' politics.

The Labour MPs were rightly suspended. What do you want me to say?

fucksake you mental get.
post 7 c latic posted.
post 10 i replyed - TO c latic
post 13 in you came with your size 7s teking the piss.
your not rite in the head pal. you shuld of checked yourself before asking jock to check
i bet you cant even lie strate in bed at nite.
"Mental get" ... there you go again.

So what prompted your "clappers" comment? Certainly nowt that CL wrote ... other than his reference to my post.

If it's OK for you to tek the pis, then why isn't it OK for others to do so?

Projection ... or even projecteon.

"Mental get" ... there you go again.

So what prompted your "clappers" comment? Certainly nowt that CL wrote ... other than his reference to my post.

If it's OK for you to tek the pis, then why isn't it OK for others to do so?

Projection ... or even projecteon.
what i sey to other posters is my fecking business. and the coment was directed TO c latic. i certanely dont have to justify my thots to your type.
im glad this has come out you no. peeple can see you for what you reely are. agen.

man with a dog.
ive sent you a pm. - start a fresh one mate. this ones been poluted with someones shite and bilge. agen.

what i sey to other posters is my fecking business. and the coment was directed TO c latic. i certanely dont have to justify my thots to your type.
im glad this has come out you no. peeple can see you for what you reely are. agen.
Of course it is ... and no you don't ... but on a discussion board, it kind of invites others to comment on what you write ... as I did ... cos it was (I thought) thinly disparaging of what I'd posted.

What am I reely Brick?

Of course it is ... and no you don't ... but on a discussion board, it kind of invites others to comment on what you write ... as I did ... cos it was (I thought) thinly disparaging of what I'd posted.

What am I reely Brick?
and i didnt need any confirmateon of that fact. glad you saw that tho. makes it easier going forward.

and the (i thought) bit. well dont. if its to you you. ill be talking to you. for reference it were nowt to do with you post. you posted at 1214 me at 1218. i were prob typing as you posted. you made asumpteons. as per.

and i didnt need any confirmateon of that fact. glad you saw that tho. makes it easier going forward.

and the (i thought) bit. well dont. if its to you you. ill be talking to you. for reference it were nowt to do with you post. you posted at 1214 me at 1218. i were prob typing as you posted. you made asumpteons. as per.
Sorry matey, but you don't get to say who posts what on here.

If your post was nowt to do with mine, then to which clappers were you referring? Ah, don't bother (that's not an instructeon by the way) ... it doesn't really matter, does it.