Forest vs Brizzle Match thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

Forest vs Brizzle Match thread

Thought Sam Bell was more than useful. OK he missed the penalty but many quality players have but his all round game was excellent. MoM. One to watch. I would of liked the opportunity to see Twine but was injured.

Bl

Blackgold is definitely old Jom; the odour of brie at room temperature gives it away

There is no way Payola is Mark 2310; Payola has never ventured further east than Barking, so he can't be Turkish.

Nuno wants to play a particular way; now that he has gotten some players in who can do what he wants maybe we will see a bit of improvement.

That does not mean he will not use the low black again

I met mark once when I was up there for a match , he was a really nice bloke to be fair 👍

The minute we stop trying to bully teams in midfield and think we can outplay them with football

The minute we stop treating every game like a Cup Final

The minute we expect to beat lower level opposition easily

That's when we've got problems

Some of our fans think we are better than we are. And expect too much from the players and the managers

If we get relegated its Black Gold's and Payolas fault expecting too much

Simple as that

lol 😂

I’ve got total faith in nuno “ keeping us up”
I mean if only he had started the season, he wouldn’t have to be “ keeping us up “

We are where we are because of cooper , not nuno .

Don’t lose sight of that fact ok ?

If you can’t see that we are a much better side now then you need an eye test.

Last night may have been shit- it happens in the FA cup, but we’re through aren’t we?

West Ham are 6th in the premier league aren’t they ?

Bristol City knocked them out didn’t they ?

We now have a home tie against man united to look forward to.

Stop whining and moaning.

lol 😂

I’ve got total faith in nuno “ keeping us up”
I mean if only he had started the season, he wouldn’t have to be “ keeping us up “

We are where we are because of cooper , not nuno .

Don’t lose sight of that fact ok ?

If you can’t see that we are a much better side now then you need an eye test.

Last night may have been shit- it happens in the FA cup, but we’re through aren’t we?

West Ham are 6th in the premier league aren’t they ?

Bristol City knocked them out didn’t they ?

We now have a home tie against man united to look forward to.

Stop whining and moaning.

Lol

It's only you and Black Gold I'm moaning and whining at

So it doesn't count

(Some didn't care about us winning last night??)

Great chance for Europe

Nuno saw the FA Cup and decided he's having that

One good thing about last night was that Niakhate scored in the penalty shoot out. His was the decisive miss when Senegal went out of AFCON on penalties.
The fact that he took one, and scored, shows that (1) he has a lot of bottle (2) that he has put his miss behind him and (3( that he can take a penalty.

I can believe that

What about Jom?

Who's met him?

Was he a really nice bloke in real life?

Met both on many occassions.

They are both personable and likeable people; the problem is you can't believe a word they tell you.

It is a sureal experience when they both get into top gear and start trying to out do each other, and the name dropping reaches new levels.

Lol

It's only you and Black Gold I'm moaning and whining at

So it doesn't count

(Some didn't care about us winning last night??)

Great chance for Europe

Nuno saw the FA Cup and decided he's having that
Moaning...awkward.

Much as i like everyone here, my bread isn't buttered that side, old sport!

There is a few on here that subconsciously want Nuno to fail, they probably don't realize it but they do. At night when at sleep under their Cooper duvet set they will be grinning like Liberal judge letting off a mass rapist with a $25 fine.

Who are these rapist loving Liberals you allude to?

Come on, name names.

Just got back

Montiel and Danilo were absolutely appalling last night. Defensively they were completely inept

The one thing that you could see from their goal (and I have a feeling it was happening all night) was the amount of space and time their midfield had.

Through necessity we took a midfielder out and added a central defender but that left gaping holes (oooer missus) all over the place and Danilo especially was getting pulled (fnarr) all over the place. I'm expecting this to be "fixed" by switching back to a three in midfield on Saturday as Yates is available again.

Big bonus was Felipe and Taiwo keeping it up for two hours 🫣

For a while now I have been having my doubts about Monteil, he just isn’t consistent. Not worth money quoted. Danilo needs a defender alongside him, or two. Missed Yates. Same applies to Tavares, not consistent. Not worth £10m. Glad to see Aina back after weekend

Tavares is consistent. Consistently poor.

Don't let the occasional powerful run or half decent ball fool you.

One good thing about last night was that Niakhate scored in the penalty shoot out. His was the decisive miss when Senegal went out of AFCON on penalties.
The fact that he took one, and scored, shows that (1) he has a lot of bottle (2) that he has put his miss behind him and (3( that he can take a penalty.
I do like Niakhate. He has all the attributes to be a top centre back. I think sometimes he has ‘too much’ bottle though…

Tavares is consistent. Consistently poor.

Don't let the occasional powerful run or half decent ball fool you.

Tavares could play left wing or left midfield definitely with coaching and a bit of belief. He’s not a defender .