January Window | Page 90 | Vital Football

January Window

Two different kinds of players .
Dennis did it for one season with Watford.
Didn’t pull up any trees with us.
Not that he really got a chance - frozen out by cooper along with about ten others.

I personally would’ve went for bamford using Worrall as part of the deal.
Bamford is always injured too...yep would fit right in chap!

There are hardly any players worth £69M, so a buyout clause of that is not worth the paper it is (not) written on.
It is a bit like me saying that from now on, every time I take Naomi Campbell on a date that I shall make sure that she pays.
She doesn't pay.

Akpom has 8 goals in the Eredivisie, mostly from the bench. But nowhere near PL standard of competition.

28 years old.

Just can't believe we'd spend £17m on a player like that
How dyou know he's not PL standard?
9 goals in 20 appearances for Ajax this season
29 goals for Middlesborough last season.
Maybe he had a fluke season..or maybe he's matured / developed into a decent player.

How dyou know he's not PL standard?
9 goals in 20 appearances for Ajax this season
29 goals for Middlesborough last season.
Maybe he had a fluke season..or maybe he's matured / developed into a decent player.
I didn't say he wasn't PL standard.

I said the Eredivisie is not premier league standard.

Hence his very impressive 8 goals from the bench needs to be looked at with some caution, as does 28 goals in one championship season

I didn't say he wasn't PL standard.

I said the Eredivisie is not premier league standard.

Hence his very impressive 8 goals from the bench needs to be looked at with some caution, as does 28 goals in one championship season
Think your point of view may be tainted by his time here, I think we would all be excited if we were trying to sign any other player who scored 28 goals last season in the champioñship

Think your point of view may be tainted by his time here, I think we would all be excited if we were trying to sign any other player who scored 28 goals last season in the champioñship
I agree. He played 5 games for us in 2015 (7 if you count sub appearances)