Transfers - Jan 2024 | Page 131 | Vital Football

Transfers - Jan 2024

We maybe forced into a change come the summer, a certain agent who has acted on behalf of the Saudi's, was mouthing off after 'enjoying' himself too much in Annabel's at Rod Stewarts birthday do last week, and was determined to tell everyone that they were prepared to bid big to get Son to the Saudi league next summer. It is supposedly a bid too big to refuse. Guess we will see soon enough...
I’m sure Son, the darling of South Korea, will be thrilled to play in front of about 1000 fans!

As things stand we don't have a trophy winning forward line unless Richarlison surprises us all and add a killer instinct to his industry. Sonny can be great but not in all games. We need another........Drogba. 😉

We maybe forced into a change come the summer, a certain agent who has acted on behalf of the Saudi's, was mouthing off after 'enjoying' himself too much in Annabel's at Rod Stewarts birthday do last week, and was determined to tell everyone that they were prepared to bid big to get Son to the Saudi league next summer. It is supposedly a bid too big to refuse. Guess we will see soon enough...
Son will be 32 come the summer.

IF a bid too big to refuse comes in for him and it’s something he wants to do then it could work out perfect for both parties.

Last edited:
Sell sell sell.

He's coming to the end of his top class career, tripling his earnings for 3 or 4 years will start to look increasingly attractive..it's just the way it works.

It does, but culturally and professionally, I don't think it will with him. The marketability will guide what Son does and my guess is the move to Saudi will be akin to walking off a cliff when it comes to the reputable choice. Son playing in the PL is the pride for South Koreans, not the money. His brand reps will want to keep him in Western culture, flying the flag of South Korea proudly. It's the same with the likes of BTS and Blackpink - bringing Korean culture to the west is massive.

It sounds like I'm being condescending to Korea, but they want their culture to be recognised and respected. Son is a big part of that now.