January Window | Page 64 | Vital Football

January Window

#NFFC now linked to #SaintsFC midfielder Carlos Alcaraz. The Argentinian would provide a little more of an attacking option from central midfield if he was to sign#NFFC

Another outgoing at #nffc : Scotland international Scott McKenna is set to sign for #FCCopenhagen. Great opportunity for McKenna who needs regular football ahead of the Euros (Copenhagen also face Man C in UECL next month)
Loan or permanent?

With all the confusion, I'd prefer a few of these excellent championship (/ok prem) players to be loaned for now and sold off in the summer if it all works out well.

#NFFC now linked to #SaintsFC midfielder Carlos Alcaraz. The Argentinian would provide a little more of an attacking option from central midfield if he was to sign#NFFC

I can't see it myself...

Southampton are still in the mix for auto promotion and extended his contract to 2028 just a year ago. Brentford wanted him last summer and were told that Southampton wanted double the £12m they bought him for. Unless they're in the shit moneywise, or we offer stupid cash I can't see him leaving.

I can't see it myself...

Southampton are still in the mix for auto promotion and extended his contract to 2028 just a year ago. Brentford wanted him last summer and were told that Southampton wanted double the £12m they bought him for. Unless they're in the shit moneywise, or we offer stupid cash I can't see him leaving.
I would certainly be happy if he came in but I can’t see it. He is a big part of what Southampton are doing.

Gil would be a very underwhelming signing. He's been at Spurs over 3-years now and has no impact whatsoever. It would make absolutely no difference to them if he left.

Might work well with Dominguez (and Montiel).

"He scored the winning goal of the 2022 Argentine Cup Final against Boca Juniors in extra-time sparking a large melee, and being one of ten red cards."

Argentinian football.. :ROFLMAO:

I can't see it myself...

There is a 15% sell on, apparently, so that has to be considered if they're in need of cash.

Gil would be a very underwhelming signing. He's been at Spurs over 3-years now and has no impact whatsoever. It would make absolutely no difference to them if he left.
Conte wouldn’t play him because he wasn’t physical enough but he has the skills and Brighton and Fiorentina are also credited with interest.

It wouldn’t make much difference to Spurs because they have Maddison, Kulusevski, Johnson and Son who all play in the forward positions but he could make a difference for us.

We will see though. It sounds like we are asking about any potential surplus wingers. The fact we have asked about Cornet shows our desperation…

We wouldn't need to employ that kind of business model if we reduced the amount of dross we sign from 60% to 30%.
That's is probably where we are now.
60% - Summer of 2022
30% - Summer of 2023
Hopefully further improvement of the next couple of windows