January Window | Page 63 | Vital Football

January Window

Maybe - I am not so sure. He was absolute quality last season and for me one of the main reasons we stayed up.
I think he would be the ideal player for these youngsters to player alongside and learn from - including the 'dark arts'
he must have had a pretty serious injury to be out this long. I would hope he has been teaching them a ting or two behind the scenes

Cornet looked quality for Burnley but has been anonymous for Wet Spam. I know he has had his injuries but I am not sure. It’s obvious we are struggling to bring anyone in though…
I would hope we will get one of Reyna, Forbs or Sarr, and if not, I still wouldn’t take Cornet.

Better Batshuayi or find a CF loan.

Worrall £6m now between blades and Leeds? Would Mangala really want to play for Lyon?

Another outgoing at #nffc : Scotland international Scott McKenna is set to sign for #FCCopenhagen. Great opportunity for McKenna who needs regular football ahead of the Euros (Copenhagen also face Man C in UECL next month)

I would hope we will get one of Reyna, Forbs or Sarr, and if not, I still wouldn’t take Cornet.

Better Batshuayi or find a CF loan.

Worrall £6m now between blades and Leeds? Would Mangala really want to play for Lyon?
Reyna and Forbes are both up in the air with Reyna’s manager saying he wants to keep him. Sarr is a decent option but…

We still need a CF but I am not sure we will get one.

Worrall should be costing more than £6m but we will see. By the sounds though Mangala wants out so not much we can do.

he must have had a pretty serious injury to be out this long. I would hope he has been teaching them a ting or two behind the scenes

I think it was a hamstring this time.
If it has been given the correct reparation time - no reason why he can't play for the rest of the season. It was about this time last year he started playing regular for us - massive bonus if he is available and can get back to that level

Gil is a decent player and would suit what we need.
Don't really know enough about him.
He has been at Spurs for a couple of years (I think) - not really ever shown he can do it at this level. I am not even sure of his best position

🌳 Nottingham Forest are still working to sign new goalkeeper in the final days of the window, as revealed last week.

Gulacsi deal won’t happen but #NFFC are looking into options🌳 Nottingham Forest are still working to sign new goalkeeper in the final days of the window, as revealed last week

Don't really know enough about him.
He has been at Spurs for a couple of years (I think) - not really ever shown he can do it at this level. I am not even sure of his best position
He is only 22 and has spent a decent period on loan. He hit a purple patch when he was getting regular minutes earlier this season but he is behind a few players.

He plays on the left, either in midfield or on the wing. He is not a prolific goalscorer but he is pretty creative.

He is only 22 and has spent a decent period on loan. He hit a purple patch when he was getting regular minutes earlier this season but he is behind a few players.

He plays on the left, either in midfield or on the wing. He is not a prolific goalscorer but he is pretty creative.

Does he have pace or is he more CHO (technical)?

Another bloody right back. Good to see our recruitment team are learning from their mistakes
It depends - maybe Aurier is off to Saudi or Turkey.
Maybe Montiel is going back to Seville - I relly can't make my mind up about him. He seems to play well against good players - Newcastle/Man Utd and crap against lower league players. Maybe he has a problem concentrating against 'lesser' players

I don't want to lose him - but we can't afford to turn that sort of profit down.
This is unfortunately the business model we need to have for the forseeable

We wouldn't need to employ that kind of business model if we reduced the amount of dross we sign from 60% to 30%.