Sewerage v Stevenage | Vital Football

Sewerage v Stevenage

truelatic4eva

Vital 1st Team Regular
*(The title reflects some of the stuff we've had to put up with this season).

For me,Steve Evans should be named manager of the year for what he has done at that tin pot club.
I fear they could do us on Saturday.

Last edited:
This one's a freebie isn't it. Frank rightly said on another thread that 7 points from the 3 home games would be a good haul (forgot his exact words). Get a point, we're (all?) happy, win and we're ecstatic, lose and we're not really that pissed off.

Still happy to prioritise points over performance ... though I do accept that there'll come a time when this might change.

I'm going 2-0 to the scabby bastards.

I don’t know why people are so critical of their own team. Stevenage will be a challenging game but they’re hardly Man City. They’ll be in our faces and direct, I wasn’t that impressed with them at their place considering we played most of the game with 10 men. I think we’ll dominate the ball and create a few chances. I reckon we’ll score first and go on to win 3-0.

This one's a freebie isn't it. Frank rightly said on another thread that 7 points from the 3 home games would be a good haul (forgot his exact words). Get a point, we're (all?) happy, win and we're ecstatic, lose and we're not really that pissed off.

Still happy to prioritise points over performance ... though I do accept that there'll come a time when this might change.

I'm going 2-0 to the scabby bastards.

I'm going 2-0 to the scabby bastards..... I've had us down as all sorts Moonay but never described us as scabby bastards ....😉🤣

Tomorrow should make for a better game. I can't see Stevenage putting 11 players behind the ball playing for a draw. Should be an open game.

2 - 1 Tics

Going off Evans past record, they'll use every trick in the book to pressurise and con the referee. They'll get the ball forward quick and rely heavily on the dark arts.