January Window | Page 53 | Vital Football

January Window

Never understood the good opinion people have about that particular rag. Oh and I still think that their story about the public " in a restaurant " fall out with RBCs planners was a made up load of bollocks.

You going to need a tin hat if you carry on criticising Saint Danny Taylor

Trouble is he has immense natural talent but no brain. Therefore the sooner we can get anywhere the 10-12m we paid, and his 70k a week salary off the books the better.

Anyone know the extent of Origi's injury?
i think it was 20m

The news report is that he's "accepted that he's coming here."

Great - another Bertie Big Bollocks that sounds like he doesn't want to be here!
Talking of Bertie Big Bollocks, I watched the John Sitton half time rant again on you tube this morning. Unbelievable stuff!

carry on criticising Saint Danny Taylor
[/QUOTE]
By the way chap, who does Sid James play in that chap?

I saw that. At first I was thinking we needed to move a loan to sign Reyna, but then remembered we had cancelled Santos

To sign 2 loan players means Tavares needs to go also. Assume that happens and we get Reyna and Borges. We then need to sell Horvarth and Worrall (or Mangala) for any permanent deals to take place - Goalie, CB, or CF

Unless Origi is cancelled
We are also reported to be in for Chalobah as a loan. All can’t happen.

Corma from Porto and Nelson Abbey from Reading are both reported to be going to Oly but with Forest in mind longterm.
He looks so fucking lazy he probably pays someone to pick it up for him. His whole attitude stinks of "minimum effort required".
Need Origi and Tavares gone so we can do some loan deals.

Corma from Porto and Nelson Abbey from Reading are both reported to be going to Oly but with Forest in mind longterm.

Forest Focus stated no truth in the Chalobah rumours

We need to tell Marseille that they can have Tavares but only if they fuck off and stop trying to hijack the Reyna deal.