January Transfer Rumours | Page 5 | Vital Football

January Transfer Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I just had to move a load of posts to the correct thread?

The title of this thread is "January Transfer Rumours" and is very much about Lincoln City rumours.

To quote myself from the opening post (below). How hard is it? I think I deserve a bit better than to be ignored over and over again.

Please ensure this thread remains on topic this time!

There's a Hope and Glory podcast out (can't link it at the minute) with Hortin and Makepeace discussing the window.

There's a Hope and Glory podcast out (can't link it at the minute) with Hortin and Makepeace discussing the window.
Probably Hortins front window!
Never known it so quiet for rumours.
Just hope it means that we have deals lined up but have managed to keep everything so tightly under wraps that nothing has leaked out.
Which in modern times would be quite an achievement.

It is one thing wanting to make quality signings early. It is another thing convincing quality players (and their clubs) not to wait for better offers to come in later in the window.
much easier with financial clout/paying over the going rate…and/or if you are top six/challenging

Moylan the only announcement up to now and we have known about that for a long time. I realise why other signings can take time but I am sure Skoobs said he wanted to get the signings in early( or words to that effect) so he could get them into extended training period up to next game. Unless of course we do have potential signings, loans etc training with us already who haven't been announced.
Probably wishful thinking on my behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.