Nuno Espirito Santo | Page 3 | Vital Football

Nuno Espirito Santo

Or that Mendes is having an influence again..
Sacking Cooper is one decision, but replacing him with Nuno would be an error. I can see the rationale in Lopetegui and his calibre of managing top teams, and being successful through the Spanish age groups right the way through to the senior team.
But Nuno seems to be a sideways move at best.

Sacking Cooper is one decision, but replacing him with Nuno would be an error. I can see the rationale in Lopetegui and his calibre of managing top teams, and being successful through the Spanish age groups right the way through to the senior team.
But Nuno seems to be a sideways move at best.
A complete and utter step down you mean?

In the age of austerity, if EM sacks Cooper he should replace him with the set piece coach and hope to win every game by goals scored from set pieces.

You know it makes sense.

Whoever we appoint wont be good enough and dummies will be spat out on here.
Fact Is this fella has double the win % of cooper in the prem.
It's not like there isn't good reason for getting rid of cooper, any other manager with current record will be gone.
Stop scrating and let's have some positivity.

Whoever we appoint wont be good enough and dummies will be spat out on here.
Fact Is this fella has double the win % of cooper in the prem.
It's not like there isn't good reason for getting rid of cooper, any other manager with current record will be gone.
Stop scrating and let's have some positivity.
You have literally been criticising Cooper for exactly the things this guy is 5x worse with

Give Cooper a spine of Jota, Moutinho, Neves, Podence, Patricio and Coady in their prime and then see what happens to his win rate.

Give Nuno a spine of Turner, Niakhate, Kouyate and Wood and see what happens to his PL record

You have literally been criticising Cooper for exactly the things this guy is 5x worse with

Give Cooper a spine of Jota, Moutinho, Neves, Podence, Patricio and Coady in their prime and then see what happens to his win rate.

Give Nuno a spine of Turner, Niakhate, Kouyate and Wood and see what happens to his PL record
5x worse for?.
He ain't got the job yet but come on.

For defensive football.

But you can add in Chris Hughton turgidity for good measure.

You'll be wanting this one out well before the end of the season. The difference is that I'll be calling for it right alongside you
So, if it happens, your writing him off already?

So, if it happens, your writing him off already?
Yes. I want the current incumbant and think he will be far better for us.

I think this will be a terrible appointment

I've been wrong about that before. But then, the outgoing manager was fucking hopeless and that isn't the case here.

You are more interested in being "right" and getting rid of Cooper because that is the position you've taken. You'll take literally any old shit I reckon as long as you get what you want.

Yes. I want the current incumbant and think he will be far better for us.

I think this will be a terrible appointment

I've been wrong about that before. But then, the outgoing manager was fucking hopeless and that isn't the case here.

You are more interested in being "right" and getting rid of Cooper because that is the position you've taken. You'll take literally any old shit I reckon as long as you get what you want.
Nope.
My opinion regarding Cooper, I think he's out his depth, inexperienced and will have us relegated, nearly managed it last season. I think change is needed.
You might disagree, fine.
As for "any old shit" whoever takes over I have no input, and will back whoever it is for the rest of the season.
You might not agree but the club is bigger than the man, the trajectory we are on we
Are in serious danger of going down.
Admit it, whoever gets the job you will have the same reaction, dummy out.

Nope.
My opinion regarding Cooper, I think he's out his depth, inexperienced and will have us relegated, nearly managed it last season. I think change is needed.
You might disagree, fine.
As for "any old shit" whoever takes over I have no input, and will back whoever it is for the rest of the season.
You might not agree but the club is bigger than the man, the trajectory we are on we
Are in serious danger of going down.
Admit it, whoever gets the job you will have the same reaction, dummy out.
I won't be pleased with the decision to sack Cooper. That isn't because I like him personally, I've never met him.

I believe he'll turn this round and go on to become a top manager if we hold our nerve. I think we have a better manager in the making than we are ever going to be able to hire.

My support of a manager is qualified. This manager has very much earned my patience and faith; moreso than almost any other in my time.

There are replacement candidates I can live with more. I have massive reservations about this one