The Moussa Diaby Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Moussa Diaby Thread

I'm worried about Moussa. I hope he's not having issues settling.

Felt his best games were the first few for us. Looks like he's lost a tad of confidence since.

Hoping he gets it together again soon.

I'm worried about Moussa. I hope he's not having issues settling.

Felt his best games were the first few for us. Looks like he's lost a tad of confidence since.

Hoping he gets it together again soon.
At the moment i'm not sure where he is supposed to be playing, he neither is showing the technical skills to be a 10 like Buendia does so well or the vision and movement of a decent winger . I think he is just taking time to settle in and at the moment has lost all confidence. I'd take him out of the EPL firing line and use him in the Conference .

Moussa is class and it's not a crime to have a quiet couple of games.

His stats already bear comparison and talk of taking him out of the side is quite frankly ridiculous.
He looks far from "class". Been really poor of late and again today in a game he really should have taken advantage of failed to show up.

He started very well, still has 6 direct goal contributes in 13 league games and is having a bit of a drop in form in his first season in a new league, he will be fine and will be a top quality player for us.

One or two made themselves look very stupid in the Tielemans thread quite recently, best to learn some lessons from that.

He started very well, still has 6 direct goal contributes in 13 league games and is having a bit of a drop in form in his first season in a new league, he will be fine and will be a top quality player for us.

One or two made themselves look very stupid in the Tielemans thread quite recently, best to learn some lessons from that.

It’s almost as sometimes people want their own opinions to be right above the success of a player. And would glad about it to their clubs detriment

Must be a modern fan thing .

I won't be holding my breath mate...

I'll have to read that thread see what was said about him to his detriment.
I get your point though to a degree, similar to the silly negativity around Buendia from some even though he was one of our most valuable performers last season.

It’s almost as sometimes people want their own opinions to be right above the success of a player. And would glad about it to their clubs detriment

Must be a modern fan thing .
It's all instant reactive stuff, which rarely comes out in the wash. Most are pretty good on here and look at the longer term picture - but we all get carried away in the moment sometimes.

For me, the glaring cases for improvement are back-up GK and I'm afraid to say RB where Matty Cash, if he's not at his absolute peak, is becoming a bit of a drag on the team progressing. I'm sure Unai will be looking at a Moreno type signing for January to add some competition as well well as every other position. Some players need to leave as well, Chambers, Hause, Bert, Dendonker - the more we ship out fringe players (who really aren't up to this level) the more space for incomings - probably £5m in wages there alone for the next 6 mths.

Maybe being rested (dropped) did Mousa some good today. Good to see him taking his opponent on and getting a few crosses in