Are we heading for a league two tour | Page 4 | Vital Football

Are we heading for a league two tour

I think Lang is getting criticism (me included) because we know he can much better. He seems to be getting into a running battle with officials every week and they way he conducts himself isn’t great (sarcastic applause, throwing his arms about, berating officials). He seems to try to win free kicks rather than getting on with the game and then loses possession and blames the officials.

A lot of our attacks are breaking down when the ball goes to him, he’s not solely to blame but he needs to get back to something like the player we saw a couple of years ago if he’s to warrant a first team place. I hope he does start performing as we know how good he can be at this level.

The point is, once again we are trying to convert a players game by making Magennis a target man, which is not his natural game. He likes to have the ball played in front of him to run on to and not have his back constantly to goal.

It is no wonder we have become a strikers graveyard over the years as, apart from Will Grigg, we have rarely played to the strengths of the players we have brought in, rather we have tried to shoehorn them into playing a system that is unnatural to them.
100% bang on!

now i see that some have liked this post but let me put it another wey.

Im grateful to still have a club ect ect. but i dont want to have to go through all that shite we all went through. twice. after a grate mon takes us over, only to lose it agen. sounds dramatic but without wins we go down. owner mite have second thoughts. we go up for sale agen. get asset striped ect ect.

therell be no coming back from another situateon like what weve been trough.

having sed all that we can all moan - and some just live in happy clappy lala land. for me sean is doing a good job but unles he picks his feet up then the busines part of the deel says he has got to go. just the same as all other manegers.

we ll be reet.
That's the thing though! If we do go down, Danson WILL NOT SELL! Get that thought out of your head.

He is bad though got too admit
Perhaps his confidence has been shattered from last season. Perhaps he can't handle the responsibility of being skipper. I was surprised it was given to him in the first place. None of us know. But something is amiss as he definitely isn't the same league 1 player he was previously.

1000 or twenty thousand things won't change
We are in a bad way
Some might think differently but I think maloney and I like the guy but wish now he had never put his hat in the ring for this job
Too nice of a bloke and too well respected but his going to be flushed down the loo I'm a fraid
A few weeks ago Maloney was the toast of the town. He managed to get us into plus points in record time, we all sang his name & some even predicted we'd get promoted. Now lose a few games with, I admit, some not very good performances, & suddenly we're getting relegated (in October!) And folk calling for the managers head. 🙄

So “fans” deciding not to attend games until the manager is sacked is going to change the situation we’re in at moment? And what makes you think we’re in any kind of danger of going the same as we have under the last two owners, even if we are relegated.
were did i sey that in my post. oh hang on. just after you started your reply with the word 'so' - then put your intpretateon after it. what part of let me put it another wey are you strugling with.
as for 'fans' they can sey and do what they want. it dont change the price of fish does it. weve been thru all this before. on heer. your not in charge of what peeple think. for the record. i didnt sey that.
then you sed 'and what makes me think were in any kind of danger ect'. i didnt sey we were in danger. i sed i dont want to go thru that shite agen. if it did happen.
tell me. what was the time between someone chucking the shit and it hitting the fan the last 2 times. i think we were all caught on the hop. espesially by first lot of shysters.
i even finished my post upbeat with 'we ll be reet'
like him or loathe him the deciseon to keep or sack sean will be a busness one. youve got to seperate sentimentalaity out of it. i for one would be sad to see him go. if that were the case cos i like the mon. but if it ment him going or relegateon i know what id chose. in. a. heartbeet.
ive not fallen out over this mate. i just have a diferent view on it. thats all.
🍻

That's the thing though! If we do go down, Danson WILL NOT SELL! Get that thought out of your head.
thing is tho runcorn. you dont know that for a fact.
im not entertaining him selling the club so i dont have to get owt from my head. unless you know diferent.
im still positive about are future but you know what they say. fail to prepare then prepare to fail. youve got to alweys have your 'what ifs' in your mind (not me but danson) else theyll take away the ky before doing ya.

We will never win a game in the memory of man with Josh who's not a target man, callum Mc who is 10 years past his best and Lang who gives the ball up 3 seconds after receiving it...not rocket science.

We did win against Leicester U21's with Josh up top, but I get what your saying, however that is within the memory of man mate. :ooops::cheers:

People are saying Lang can do it now because he did it in this league 2 years ago...it dont work like that unfortunately and he is offering nothing now.

were did i sey that in my post. oh hang on. just after you started your reply with the word 'so' - then put your intpretateon after it. what part of let me put it another wey are you strugling with.
as for 'fans' they can sey and do what they want. it dont change the price of fish does it. weve been thru all this before. on heer. your not in charge of what peeple think. for the record. i didnt sey that.
then you sed 'and what makes me think were in any kind of danger ect'. i didnt sey we were in danger. i sed i dont want to go thru that shite agen. if it did happen.
tell me. what was the time between someone chucking the shit and it hitting the fan the last 2 times. i think we were all caught on the hop. espesially by first lot of shysters.
i even finished my post upbeat with 'we ll be reet'
like him or loathe him the deciseon to keep or sack sean will be a busness one. youve got to seperate sentimentalaity out of it. i for one would be sad to see him go. if that were the case cos i like the mon. but if it ment him going or relegateon i know what id chose. in. a. heartbeet.
ive not fallen out over this mate. i just have a diferent view on it. thats all.
🍻
My initial response was to a wind-up post by Bullitt which you have taken completely out of context and assumed things that were never implied. I’ve absolutely no idea where you are coming from with this post and at a loss to fathom what different view you are attempting to present.

My initial response was to a wind-up post by Bullitt which you have taken completely out of context and assumed things that were never implied. I’ve absolutely no idea where you are coming from with this post and at a loss to fathom what different view you are attempting to present.
with respect mate. thats a load of bollox.
you new what you were riting. and your challenge was to me not the bollox fb said. like ive sed many times. my conditeon is a shitter but im not thick.
if your at a loss to fathom what my diferent view is thean can i point you gently to my first post.
im not going to to and fro on this. ill leeve that to the master. and like i sed. im not falling out. its just the wey i am.
heres to getting that win tomorrow and back to good times.
🍻

A few weeks ago Maloney was the toast of the town. He managed to get us into plus points in record time, we all sang his name & some even predicted we'd get promoted. Now lose a few games with, I admit, some not very good performances, & suddenly we're getting relegated (in October!) And folk calling for the managers head. 🙄
Personally I am not calling for his head. We have to live with him. Thing is he just should not have been appointed in the first place.

Five points adrift of safety. A squad devoid of discipline and leadership. A rookie manager who doesn’t know his best team and doesn’t appear from what I see to have the dressing room under his command. Not to mention a backroom staff who hardly impresses, such as grandpa Barrow and the out of his depth goalkeeping coach.

Big trouble.

Quote from Maloney about the referee ‘You understand that everyone has days when they're not at their very best.’

He could be talking about our entire team after recent games though.

Five points adrift of safety. A squad devoid of discipline and leadership. A rookie manager who doesn’t know his best team and doesn’t appear from what I see to have the dressing room under his command. Not to mention a backroom staff who hardly impresses, such as grandpa Barrow and the out of his depth goalkeeping coach.

Big trouble.
Some fair points maybe there CL, but why the pop at the goalie coach? Tickle's been making decent saves throughout this poor run, and certainly hasn't been responsible for many (if any) of the goals.