Are we heading for a league two tour | Page 2 | Vital Football

Are we heading for a league two tour

Who do you have coaching us on a day today basis. Maloney not much experience failed at Hibs. Barrow. A Grandad past his sell by date. Cheap as chips. Rioch. No experience at this level.

I have to give to you mate ... your ability to really take the worst view possible is second to none.

:clap:
You must be very easily pleased watching football. Or you just like to say the opposite to what the majority of fans say. Or you must like Hughes to Watts Watts to Tickle Tickle Hughes. Back to Watts then. Back to Tickle. And hoof the fu……ing ball. First 3 games of the season he had no game plan. Let them go out and show us what they could do Manager as cocked this up changing the team every week. Too many at once. Players haven’t a clue what or we’re they are playing

You must be very easily pleased watching football. Or you just like to say the opposite to what the majority of fans say. Or you must like Hughes to Watts Watts to Tickle Tickle Hughes. Back to Watts then. Back to Tickle. And hoof the fu……ing ball. First 3 games of the season he had no game plan. Let them go out and show us what they could do Manager as cocked this up changing the team every week. Too many at once. Players haven’t a clue what or we’re they are playing
I'm not easily pleased at all .... please find where I've even suggested I'm pleased. I simply mused that had an early opportunity turned out different, then so might the rest of the game.

As for the passing game, yes, I do like that, and if it has to go the way you say for a while until the rest of the team work out how to make the system work, then I'm sufficiently patient to watch through a few games where it doesn't.

Your comment re the 1st 3 games is frankly laughable.

As for his continual changing of the team, I grant that you to an extent have a point there, but would argue that many were enforced due to injury, suspension, return from fitness, new players being available, or even form. Some of the changes from Saturday mind you I agree are less easily explained.

As for players not having a clue ... regardless of what style is being played, the old adages of finding space, being available and simple passing shouldn't really need to be re-learned cos a different system is being played, or you're playing in a different position.

All I've said is that you seem to take an overly negative view on damn near everything ... I don't, that's all.

I'm not easily pleased at all .... please find where I've even suggested I'm pleased. I simply mused that had an early opportunity turned out different, then so might the rest of the game.

As for the passing game, yes, I do like that, and if it has to go the way you say for a while until the rest of the team work out how to make the system work, then I'm sufficiently patient to watch through a few games where it doesn't.

As for his continual changing of the team, I grant that you to an extent have a point there, but would argue that many were enforced due to injury, suspension, return from fitness, new players being available, or even form. Some of the changes from Saturday mind you I agree are less easily explained.

As for players not having a clue ... regardless of what style is being played, the old adages of finding space, being available and simple passing shouldn't really need to be re-learned cos a different system is being played, or you're playing in a different position.

All I've said is that you seem to take an overly negative view on damn near everything ... I don't, that's all.
Did you go to derby or Bolton

One thing we didn’t do in the first 3 matches was not pass the ball backwards. Every ball in them first few games had us going forward. Every time we went forward We was a treat on goal. And what have we got now a team trying to pass the ball across the back 4 and the keeper. We’re is the attacking football he promised this season. We know we are not going to win every game. But let’s see some entertainment like the first few games. Rather lose. 4.2 or 5.3. Not this boring shit

Nope. Couldn't. Why? I presume it's because I'm challenging your "no game plan" comment.

I love the fact that you can't even give credit to the Manager when things went well, but when they don't go well, you attribute the blame to him.
I rest my case. In them games he had no choice but pick. All he had any way let’s see how many changes for sat from last night. I’ll go for 4 maybe 5 keeper will be the next. Like Bobby. Talks a good game. But one thing for sure we have to stop in this league at all costs. And if that’s changing the manager again. Then be it.

One thing we didn’t do in the first 3 matches was not pass the ball backwards. Every ball in them first few games had us going forward. Every time we went forward We was a treat on goal. And what have we got now a team trying to pass the ball across the back 4 and the keeper. We’re is the attacking football he promised this season. We know we are not going to win every game. But let’s see some entertainment like the first few games. Rather lose. 4.2 or 5.3. Not this boring shit
Why do you attribute the change in our passing direction to the manager? I'm pretty sure he'll be telling the wide, midfield and forward players to look to be available to take the ball from the 2 centre backs, .....and not just one or two of them, but 3 or 4 ... or 5 ... to give the player with the ball options. The fact that the players aren't doing this may well mean that (as some have said) that the opposition are covering those players, and making it difficult to pass to them, but in that case, it becomes incumbent on others to provide a different option.

Eventually, I've little doubt it will come together again, but slagging everyone off because it hasn't for a few games seems absolutely ridiculous to me ... especially with what we've been through these past few years.

Last edited:
I rest my case. In them games he had no choice but pick. All he had any way let’s see how many changes for sat from last night. I’ll go for 4 maybe 5 keeper will be the next. Like Bobby. Talks a good game. But one thing for sure we have to stop in this league at all costs. And if that’s changing the manager again. Then be it.
What case? Don't you see the irony in you now whinging about too many changes when you've been one shouting for changes cos you thought he had the selection wrong ?!

I suppose at least it means that you've always a reason to whinge though, so all's good there. (y)

Some fans that pay monthly for season tickets already talking about cancelling direct debit if Maloney is with us much longer.

Some fans that pay monthly for season tickets already talking about cancelling direct debit if Maloney is with us much longer.

Those supporters have every right to be unhappy with recent results and performances, but if they are considering withdrawing their support because of a bad run they're probably not really very good supporters. They sound a bit like like Mr Smiths from the other thread.