Scotland v England: Score Predictions & Match Thread | Vital Football

Scotland v England: Score Predictions & Match Thread

I fear this will not end well - best case a dour 0-0 - or a 1-0 win for the home team and the Jockanese celebrate like they've won the World Cup - I'm not sure I can bear to watch!!

Would of played Eze instead of Philips. He's a good player but he watches more football than he plays.

Southgate is giving the wrong message out to players. What would you think if you were a regular in your club team, in the England squad yet not being able to get a game because the manager is playing a player who can't even get in his club side.

Philips and Maguire should be nowhere near the squad until they are playing regularly and can prove that their form is good enough to be representing the National team.

Sits back awaiting the spin
A) the defeat doesn't matter in a (so called) friendly and we were able to try out options and have learned some lessons to take forward to more important games
B) the win was as expected based on our world class players, management and general superiority
C) the draw was given to keep them sweet, not over exert our superstars and bearing in mind the reason for the fixture the WOKE thing to do

England seriously outclassed Scotland, quality on the ball, passing and movement so much better, even scored a goal for them as Scotland were never going to score otherwise, they were poor.

Bellingham gets better and better.
We have some seriously good players, held back at times by a ponderous manager. Why does he persist with Maguire?

I feel sorry for Maguire, his career has been painful to watch ever since that ridiculous price tag. At 30, he could do worse than step down a division or two and try to salvage something from his late career by enjoying his game again. But I'm afraid that has to be his final cap.

I feel sorry for Maguire, his career has been painful to watch ever since that ridiculous price tag. At 30, he could do worse than step down a division or two and try to salvage something from his late career by enjoying his game again. But I'm afraid that has to be his final cap.

I wouldn’t feel sorry for him.. had chance to leave united, he chose not to.