The Summer 2023 Transfer Thread | Page 229 | Vital Football

The Summer 2023 Transfer Thread

There's some interesting analysis in that video. But if Spurs had signed Torres and Tielemans there's no way the title would be "Are Spurs' Transfers Making Them Worse'.
He has a fair point about Tielemens burn-out, but he won´t be playing all the games for us, we will rotate. Tielemens suffered badly from the World cup mid season and played in all the Belgian qualifiers / friendlies etc. (copy/paste Debruyne). McGinn and Dougie have the same games played and age profile, so its a case of having more players to choose from.

Torres is different gravy.
Bailey is not.

It's interesting to me as to why we are uniformly seen with skepticism. I don't think Newcastle are poked at in the way we are when it comes to the manager, players and transfers. It's bizarre.

The Spurs thing amazes me. Ange is a nothing manager. He has been hanging around in very lowly ranked leagues for his whole career and he is being heralded in the press as a managerial giant.

Unai is an actual managerial giant who has won a lot of major trophies has been written off, in a large part because he says 'Gud Ebening'.