Match Thread Thursday 19 JAN, 20:00 Etihad Stadium, Manchester City v Tottenham | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread Thursday 19 JAN, 20:00 Etihad Stadium, Manchester City v Tottenham

My City mate always said he despises us!.... We just have their number in most of recent times!. Wonder if Conte will bring out the bus?!

City haven’t looked very good, the only chances we’ve face are through Royal/Davies/Hojbergs mistakes.

kept them at bay.

would get richi on for son now

City haven’t looked very good, the only chances we’ve face are through Royal/Davies/Hojbergs mistakes.

kept them at bay.

would get richi on for son now
As bad as Son has been this season I wouldn't. Pep has set them up holding back because they are scared of what he used to do. It's like he hasn't seen how bad Son has been this year and it's making it easier on our midfield

Let's not pretend we've done much of anything other than take advantage of the opponents comical mistakes.

Its how it goes, but theres nothing positive about the other 45min played so far.

Let's not pretend we've done much of anything other than take advantage of the opponents comical mistakes.

Its how it goes, but theres nothing positive about the other 45min played so far.

Which is normally what happens to us.

True but we had two goals against us last game that were gimmes for Arsenal.

As bad as Son has been this season I wouldn't. Pep has set them up holding back because they are scared of what he used to do. It's like he hasn't seen how bad Son has been this year and it's making it easier on our midfield

I think Richi was born for this type of situation. Absolute shithouse time.

Plus Son has been pretty poor in that half