FA Cup replay attendance | Vital Football

FA Cup replay attendance

Are you going to the FA Cup replay Tuesday night?

• Total voters

wxgill

Vital 1st Team Regular
I'm interested to know whether board members are going to the replay.

Are you going to the replay on Tuesday night at Priestfield.

I am going. There were not many seats sold in my block in the GR, but annoyingly someone booked our usual seats. Either there wasn't a hold on ST seats or it wasn't well advertised and I missed it. In protest, I had a look at the Medway Stand to switch there for the match and certainly in the middle blocks behind the dug outs, quite a few seats had been sold (more sold than empty). In the end, there were better seats in my GR Gold Block so I just chose seats in the row in front of where I usually sit.

I'm going. Forgot to get my ST seat in the RE so going to watch us get through from a slightly different angle.

I am going. There were not many seats sold in my block in the GR, but annoyingly someone booked our usual seats. Either there wasn't a hold on ST seats or it wasn't well advertised and I missed it. In protest, I had a look at the Medway Stand to switch there for the match and certainly in the middle blocks behind the dug outs, quite a few seats had been sold (more sold than empty). In the end, there were better seats in my GR Gold Block so I just chose seats in the row in front of where I usually sit.

They did put them on sale to s/t holders only for the first 24 hours (last thur or fri?).

I think it might only be around 1,000 to 1200 fans in attendance - unless the club give out loads of free tickets to local schools/clubs.
Can’t see many coming from Fylde.

Well done to all those who attend the game - it is a very, very important fixture for GFC. IF, the rumours of new owners/investment have no substance, our game v Fylde takes on huge importance. Why ? because a win v Fylde and a (plausible) win at Dagenham, will have put at least £113K (at least) in our coffers before the third round draw is made - whatever that might bring.

That money, come January, might just be enough to buy in two or three players to save us from a relegation berth in May.

Fylde are not running a coach (which was the only realistic means of attending myself) so there will be very few in the away seats.

I`m hoping that the local media will help the club attract more fans to the game - it`s a must win, both for Neil Harris and also, IF there`s no saviour on hand, for our new player kitty.

Get Down To Priestfield - this is a big game.

Well done to all those who attend the game - it is a very, very important fixture for GFC. IF, the rumours of new owners/investment have no substance, our game v Fylde takes on huge importance. Why ? because a win v Fylde and a (plausible) win at Dagenham, will have put at least £113K (at least) in our coffers before the third round draw is made - whatever that might bring.

That money, come January, might just be enough to buy in two or three players to save us from a relegation berth in May.

That’s typically not how business sales work.

They’d calculate the accrued profit at the date of sale and PS would extract it before selling. It wouldn’t go to the transfer budget.

After not going to Brentford - for fear of seeing us humiliated - I was gutted to have missed such a fantastic night and vowed to go to the Fylde game if the performance against Northampton was acceptable.

Obviously it wasn't so I'm now not going tomorrow as my fear of humiliation has been rekindled.

I honestly hope that my lack of faith is repaid by the Gills winning comfortably.

They’d calculate the accrued profit at the date of sale and PS would extract it before selling. It wouldn’t go to the transfer budget.

My point is that money earned from the FA Cup prize fund is money going to GFC - it could, directly or indirectly, boost funds available for transfer. One doesn`t need to be a business sales expert to assume that extra funds to GFC could translate, in some way or another, extra funds for player acquisition.

After not going to Brentford - for fear of seeing us humiliated - I was gutted to have missed such a fantastic night and vowed to go to the Fylde game if the performance against Northampton was acceptable.

Obviously it wasn't so I'm now not going tomorrow as my fear of humiliation has been rekindled.

I honestly hope that my lack of faith is repaid by the Gills winning comfortably.

Go on.... it`s the Cup. If you don`t, you know you`ll regret it..... ;)

Plus we have an £880k EFL loan and the sizeable CCJ to pay off, as well as the ongoing three directors loan.