FA cup | Page 7 | Vital Football

FA cup

Trains are also on strike that day...

I didn`t realise that LSB2 - you`re right that won`t help at all - especially for GFC fans. What a fiasco !! I`ll be with at least two other GFC fans behind the goal - we`ll have to make lots of noise - and remember - we know the chants that`ll upset the locals ;)

Taken this from elsewhere, we’re one the teams selected for the BBC’s live coverage. A few extra pennies in the pot.

Below is the schedule of matches confirmed for extended highlights, overseas broadcast and single or multi camera footage.

Saturday 5 November 2022 - 3pm
AFC Fylde v Gillingham – Single camera footage for clips/highlights
Chippenham Town v Lincoln City – Single camera footage for clips/highlights
Buxton v Merthyr Town – Single camera footage for clips/highlights
Weymouth v AFC Wimbledon – Single camera footage for clips/highlights
Gateshead v Stevenage – Single camera footage for clips/highlights
Burton Albion v Needham Market – Single camera footage for clips/highlights
Chesterfield v Northampton Town – Single camera footage for clips/highlights
Cheltenham Town v Alvechurch – Single camera footage for clips/highlights
Charlton Athletic v Coalville Town – Overseas Broadcast

The FA fee applicable for the above coverage is £5,000 per Club.

Sunday 6 November 2022 - 2pm
Curzon Ashton v Cambridge United – BBC Extended Highlights
Woking v Oxford United– BBC Extended Highlights

GFC has confirmed 5th Nov 3pm Sat kick-off. Ticket details are as follows:

Adult Seating - £14
Junior Seating (U16s) - £7
Adult Standing - £10
Junior Seating (U16s) - £4
Churchill's (President's Club Hospitality) - £65

The standing area is very good with unimpeded sight lines - away fans have all of the South Stand (behind the goal) - it`s covered, ( & sheltered from any wind - that`s for ST). The away seats (located on the south end of the main stand) are also good with excellent sight lines but, if it`s a windy day or raining, that section is actually less dry than the terracing !

Catering at the stadium is good and the (large) sports bar, Bradley`s, usually welcomes away fans.

Coach travel to Fylde (GISC)

Saturday 5th November 2022
Let the Bayliss Executive 38 Seater coach take you to Mill Farm.
Departure time is 7.00am from Woodlands Road, outside the Cemetery.
Adult Member : £40
Adult Non-Member : £45
Under 16's Member : £35
Under 16's Non-Member - : £40
Under 16's with an adult member: £5

Well done to GISC - thumbs-up for them (y):slap:

No details available from GFC Travel yet.

Looking forward to seeing the odds

Will be lumping on Fylde

Fylde lost again last night - second game in a row they`ve had a player sent off. They still haven`t signed a new manager and under the current caretaker they`re playing badly. I`d say Gills are favourites and unlikely to be the victim of a cup upset. I guess that could change if AFC appoint a new manager in the next few days.

Fylde lost again last night - second game in a row they`ve had a player sent off. They still haven`t signed a new manager and under the current caretaker they`re playing badly. I`d say Gills are favourites and unlikely to be the victim of a cup upset. I guess that could change if AFC appoint a new manager in the next few days.

Thanks for the info

I'll go with the draw then

Coach travel to Fylde (GISC)

Saturday 5th November 2022
Let the Bayliss Executive 38 Seater coach take you to Mill Farm.
Departure time is 7.00am from Woodlands Road, outside the Cemetery.
Adult Member : £40
Adult Non-Member : £45
Under 16's Member : £35
Under 16's Non-Member - : £40
Under 16's with an adult member: £5

Well done to GISC - thumbs-up for them (y):slap:

No details available from GFC Travel yet.
Departure from outside the cemetery seems quite apt. Is that were we are looking to recruit from?

STILL no news of the GFC website about official coach travel to Fylde !

Surely the Club is going to run a coach to the game - especially as there is a train strike next Saturday and no iFollow coverage.

I don`t want to be the only Gills fan behind our goal - but i`m taking singing lessons - just in case !

Surely the Club is going to run a coach to the game - especially as there is a train strike next Saturday and no iFollow coverage.

I don`t want to be the only Gills fan behind our goal - but i`m taking singing lessons - just in case !
Any news from or about the Fylde camp Lancs?

Any news from or about the Fylde camp Lancs?

Yesterday, Fylde won 1-0 at home to Peterborough Sports in NLN. Still no new manager there. Danny Rowe scored for Fylde with a long range shot - something that the Gills will need to watch out for next week. Rowe and Haughton both have very strong shots from distance. I expect Fylde to raise their game v the Gills.

Tickets for the game are currently available via Fylde website. Think we`ve sold around 60 to 70 tickets. POTD is available - i haven`t got mine yet - nor have the group i`ll be with.

Yesterday, Fylde won 1-0 at home to Peterborough Sports in NLN. Still no new manager there. Danny Rowe scored for Fylde with a long range shot - something that the Gills will need to watch out for next week. Rowe and Haughton both have very strong shots from distance. I expect Fylde to raise their game v the Gills.

Tickets for the game are currently available via Fylde website. Think we`ve sold around 60 to 70 tickets. POTD is available - i haven`t got mine yet - nor have the group i`ll be with.
Cheers Lancs

Oh no, we're doomed now.

Oh no, we're doomed now.

Not so sure about that - the Cup may be a welcome distraction for NH and his team. I believe there will be a low attendance and a low tempo atmosphere at Mill Farm - might suit the Gills. I suspect that Gills fans attending will be pretty pleased with the facilities and the pleasant welcome they receive - especially in the Bradleys Sports Bar pre-match.

I‘ll be there Lancs

Not so sure about that - the Cup may be a welcome distraction for NH and his team. I believe there will be a low attendance and a low tempo atmosphere at Mill Farm - might suit the Gills. I suspect that Gills fans attending will be pretty pleased with the facilities and the pleasant welcome they receive - especially in the Bradleys Sports Bar pre-match.
Your prediction of a win worries me. I need to assume the worst in order to cope with yet another let down when it happens.

I got way over excited and optimistic about Harris and I'm paying for it weekly now.

I may put us down for a win in the Prediction Competition, knowing I can blame you if/when it goes t##s up.
:-)

Last edited: