Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 86 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are signing one more player so unless diamond and the Irish boy are world beaters we are going to have a similar season to last or worse.

Woodyard is way out of our age zone, approaching 30 now.

Whilst we require players of a certain age for ‘the model’, not every player can be under 25 with the potential to sell on for a huge profit in a few years.

I’d argue someone of Woodyard’s age/experience is exactly what we need (albeit I wouldn’t go for Woodyard himself).

Last edited:
We need a midfield warrior to marshall the test and to calm things down. We can sacrifice some of the skill of Bridcutt for someone who plays a full season.

Last edited:
I’ll be honest, my source is a friend of a friend, so by all means ignore this as you wish.

But apparently Tyreece Simpson is joining Huddersfield from Ipswich, and they’re loaning him straight back out to either us or Charlton.

Striker - very much in the mould of Akinde.

Typing his name into Twitter gives a variety of compilations, so if you’re interested then there you go.

It’s a rumour, if nothing else!

I’ll be honest, my source is a friend of a friend, so by all means ignore this as you wish.

But apparently Tyreece Simpson is joining Huddersfield from Ipswich, and they’re loaning him straight back out to either us or Charlton.

Striker - very much in the mould of Akinde.

Typing his name into Twitter gives a variety of compilations, so if you’re interested then there you go.

It’s a rumour, if nothing else!

are the 3 - winger striker centre mid? He could be Akinde’s younger brother. Seems strange to sign someone who has barley played for big money and then loan him to the same league as he left. Huddersfield fans seem to think he is going to the Valley

Woodyard is way out of our age zone, approaching 30 now. As I have said before, what makes anyone believe that there is no one else out there who can possibly be as good as our former players? You can't reheat a souffle, certainly not after four years. Move on.

*cough* Bridcutt

*cough* Gibley is 27

We’ve matured past needing Woodyard. Was a good player for us in the past, but not up there with the best that have represented us nor with what is available on the market I expect. Can’t understand the appeal with bringing him back myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.